Croatia

svejk

Re: Croatia

hehehe..my pet ? hmm...hahahah..maybe he's pet of slaven bilić ?? who knows ??

sorry I don't have minutes of Kalinić...but he scored 26 goals in cro CUP and league ;)http://youtube.com/watch?v=RQHNPxF4RwA (3rd goal) - world class!

He played against Moldaviia last half an hour' date=' and i didnt really see him with a ball in that game, so in a game he should have proven himself, he was not near that level.

His scoring in Croatian cup was buffed up against Mladost Molve, team from [b']Croatian 4th league[/b](he scored 4 doals), which Hajduk won 9:1 so saying that he scored 26 in Cup and League, is just making his stats look better, so dont say that he is not your pet. And as for Bilić, i wouldnt bet to se Kalinic on Euro, as he is there as 26th player, and we both know he is not in a real competition for that.

You can overrate and degrade players on your subjective point of view, but Terkeš and Kalinić does not deserve 4 points of difference on SM

8.1.2008 Čiro Blažević ( coach ) give Ibričić chance to play in forward. Coach haven't got any beter option' date=' so he had played in forward![/quote']

1st of all, 8.1. was the mid of a winter brake, and 1st league spring game was 22.2. so that makes a lot of sence.

Further more, his 12 goals contain 3 penalties and 3 free kicks, so it looks a bit different that whole 12 goals, and no, he never, played as a CF, he played AM, as Piškor and Jurendić were only to Central strikers while Lovrek was out.

1st of all' date=' 8.1. was the mid of a winter brake, and 1st league spring game was 22.2. so that makes a lot of sence.

Further more, his 12 goals contain 3 penalties and 3 free kicks, so it looks a bit different that whole 12 goals, and no, he [b']never[/b], played as a CF, he played AM, as Piškor and Jurendić were only to Central strikers while Lovrek was out.

I allready said that you dont know what are you talking about!

read this :

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/redir/383258.aspx

Ozljedom Lovreka, preuzeo si njegovo mjesto u napadu i čini se kako se zaista snalaziš tamo..

"Ma ja sam još najranijih dana u BiH igrao na mjestu polušpice, tako da mi to mjesto nikako nije strano. Kako je ozljedom Lovreka ostalo prazno mjesto u napadu, trener je pitao tko želi uskočiti, a ja sam se ponudio i moram priznati da mi zaista dobro ide. Ustvari i najbolje igram blizu gola, na mjestu polušpice, ali mogu i u sam napad", istaknuo je Senijad.

...terkeš- did he play in cro cup ? yes he is ...and how much goals he scored? - NONE

1/16 : SEGESTA – ZADAR 1 : 0 uppss...

I allready said that you dont know what are you talking about!

read this :

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/redir/383258.aspx

Ozljedom Lovreka' date=' preuzeo si njegovo mjesto u napadu i čini se kako se zaista snalaziš tamo..[/b']

"Ma ja sam još najranijih dana u BiH igrao na mjestu polušpice, tako da mi to mjesto nikako nije strano. Kako je ozljedom Lovreka ostalo prazno mjesto u napadu, trener je pitao tko želi uskočiti, a ja sam se ponudio i moram priznati da mi zaista dobro ide. Ustvari i najbolje igram blizu gola, na mjestu polušpice, ali mogu i u sam napad", istaknuo je Senijad.

...terkeš- did he play in cro cup ? yes he is ...and how much goals he scored? - NONE

1/16 : SEGESTA – ZADAR 1 : 0 uppss...

You are really dumb with this article.

He played from 8.1. till 13.1. on indor championship which has not on any way connected with croatian league.

Yes Zadar is very bad team, which was eliminated in 1st cup round, and that is giving goals that Terkeš scored even more meaning. Its way harder to score when you are playing with lousy teammates. That link is proving your football knowledge and the way you posted this is making me smile to my teeth. Its really nice to see your dear Hajduk on 5th place in Croatian league with such a talented players.Its really saying that Kalinic is deserving raise in every changes, and will let 1st striker down on 85. You are so childish in your post, and this is my last post in this thread, as im not spending any more of my time proving something to some kid that has a brain size of a baboon. I will post my view on Croatian ratings in a new post.

You are really dumb with this article.

He played from 8.1. till 13.1. on indor championship which has not on any way connected with croatian league.

hahahha lol!

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/redir/383258.aspx (17.4.2008)

hey Croatian football guru I don't know what are u doing on this forum ?

That link is proving your football knowledge and the way you posted this is making me smile to my teeth. Its really nice to see your dear Hajduk on 5th place in Croatian league with such a talented players.Its really saying that Kalinic is deserving raise in every changes' date=' and will let 1st striker down on 85. You are so childish in your post, and this is my last post in this thread, as im not spending any more of my time proving something to some kid that has a brain size of a baboon.[/quote']

aj pisat ču na hrvatski...

Dao si čak četiri gola u utakmici protiv Međimurja. Krije li se u tebi možda pravi golgeterski potencijal?

oke..po tvome je to bilo u dvoranskom prvenstvu...oke oke;) :(

hmm...piše gore da je ibričić dao čak 4 gola međimurju...e pa kako je to moguče kad je bilo u Dvoranskom Prvenstvu ZAGREB-MEĐIMURJE 3:2 ?? odakle sad ibričiću 4 gola ? hmm...malo si se ti sjebo...kontaš ?

29. kolo, 16.04.2008. – srijeda : ZAGREB-MEĐIMURJE 6:1 ...hmm ??

e pa sad si pokazao svoje znanje o hrvatskom nogometu...nemaš pojma..eto..

al jbg ja imam brain size of a baboon pa neznam kaj govorim...možda se index.hr zajebo ..ha ? šta misliš ?... JESAM LI TE NASMIJO ? :eek: :eek: ha ha haaa

this is my last post in this thread, as im not spending any more of my time proving something to some kid
... hehe...šta si ti to dokazivao meni ? hehehhehehe...

I dont agree with a lot of this ratings ' date=' but having only 2 players up to 89 does not make Croatia as one of the strongest leagues, and this 2 players are:

[b']Ognjen Vukojević[/b], that is almost sure on a big transfer to Dynamo Kiev, and will be on Euro 2008 and be sure that he will get his minutes. He played 41 games this season scoring 15 timaes as a DM!!! So 89 for him surely, leaning to 90 next raitings IMO

, and Nikola Kalinić who was the 3st league scorer, so he could get that 89 based on that.

I didn't say "one of the strongest", but "one of the BETTER leagues"... I believe that there is a quiet a difference between those two terms.

Anyway... Croatian league is on the 27. place on UEFA's list. Cyprus is right behind them on the 28. place with only 1.500 point less. I mean, do I have to say anything else?

In my opinion, no player from such a low ranked league should have higher ratings then 88, unless, of course, we're talking about players who are publicly recognized as true class players by world experts, like Modric or Da Silva were, but then again... how many players of Modric's or Da Silva's quality Croatian league has?

That being said, Vukojevic's 41 games and 15 goals this season doesn't necessarily mean anything until he proves that he can do the same thing in a stronger league.

And as far as Kalinic is concerned, I mean, no offense, but you made me laugh. I mean, seriously, do you really believe that 3rd place on Croatian league Top Scorer list should vouch him 89 ratings?

...so If you dont know players from CRO league then don't write your opinion!!!

First of all' date=' if you didn't know, we're all entitled to write our opinions here, that is why this Forum is created.

Second of all, the only thing that I said in that post was, quote:

With all due respect, those are very poor predictions. I mean, when you look at what is suggested here, you would assume that Croatian league must be one of the better leagues in the world and yet, we all know that that's not the case. In fact, it's quiet opposite.

I didn't mentioned any player in particular, but only that I disagree with your predictions and I believe that I did that in as polite as possible way, too.

Now, if you can't take critic, that's your problem, but don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about or what I should or should not do.

...if you dont agree with my ratings tell me why..OK?

I don't have time for that right now, so just read my last post that I wrote to BadBlueBoys.

First of all, if you didn't know, we're all entitled to write our opinions here, that is why this Forum is created.

hehe..ok! but your opinion must be true...you must have some prove why should or shouldn't be like i said...

like; nikola kalinič cant have rating because he is young and bla bla bla...

and not because he is 3rd scorer...(GAMES/GOALS)--> that count...

in my last posts I havent told my opinion, i had a proves...:)

how many players of Modric's or Da Silva's quality Croatian league has?

at the moment no one...but CRO league gave a lot of world class players:

Zvonimir Boban

Robert Prosinečki

Robert Jarni

Slaven Bilić

Aljoša Asanović

Igor Tudor

Igor Biščan

Niko Kranjčar

Dario Srna

Stipe Pletikosa

Modrić,Eduardo,Čorluka,Vukojević

Davor Šuker ...and many many more...

how many WC players gave cyprus league ?

I hardly think any World Class players where produced in the Croatian league' date=' I think you mean High/Top Class.[/quote']

hehe:D some are world class...modrić,boban,eduardo...

...but other players are leaders in their clubs...like(srna,kranjčar,)

...yes other players are top class ;)

hehe:D some are world class...modrić' date='boban,eduardo...

...but other players are leaders in their clubs...like(srna,kranjčar,)

...yes other players are top class ;)[/quote']

Modric, Boban and Eduardo are nowhere near World Class yet, they have World Class potential, but they're not World Class. The only person you could have really considered to be World Class in your list from your previous post, is Igor Biscan in his prime.

i am not getting into a debate about the croatian league, but in saying that i have seen Modric play a few internationals and he IS world class.

He always seemed so comfortable and in control of the games.

definantly a world class player that was produced from the croatian league.

i am not getting into a debate about the croatian league' date=' but in saying that i have seen Modric play a few internationals and he IS world class.

He always seemed so comfortable and in control of the games.

definantly a world class player that was produced from the croatian league.[/quote']

Modric is NOT World Class, he has moved to Tottenham, we shall see if he can cope in the Premiership as well as Biscan, and if he does, then he is considered World Class.

If you state that you have seen Modric play a FEW International games and he performed well, don't you think in that case Baros should also have been considered World Class in 2004 because he was top scorer in Euro's? I think not.

Modric is a VERY good player, but he isn't World Class.

Modric' date='and Eduardo are nowhere near World Class yet, they have World Class potential, but they're not World Class. The only person you could have really considered to be World Class in your list from your previous post, is Igor Biscan in his prime.[/quote']

hmm...MODRIĆ is world class!

1.he was better than gerrard and lampard at the wembley...

2.without him dinamo wouldn't go in uefa group competition...

Eduardo - if he wouldn't get injured, next season (08/09) he would be best scorer of Arsenal...

Boban- he played for AC Milan (thats enough:) )

The only person you could have really considered to be World Class in your list from your previous post, is Igor Biscan in his prime.

hehehe..you forgot Davor Šuker

?hehehee?...that's funny :D :D :D :D :D :D & stupid :confused: :confused: LOL;)

Stupid? If they don't play in the Champions League, they will have not played European football against the best clubs on the Earth, and if they don't play against the best clubs on the Earth, how do we know they can perform against top-standard teams.

Playing in the Croatian League is hardly playing Inter Milan, Barcelona, Manchester United ect.. ect..

Players from the Holland League have came to England with huge reputations and struggled, and I am almost a 100% certain that the Holland League play at a much higher standard of quality than the Croatian League.

Modric is NOT World Class' date=' he has moved to Tottenham, we shall see if he can cope in the Premiership as well as Biscan, and if he does, then he is considered World Class.

If you state that you have seen Modric play a FEW International games and he performed well, don't you think in that case Baros should also have been considered World Class in 2004 because he was top scorer in Euro's? I think not.

Modric is a VERY good player, but he isn't World Class.[/quote']

There is no doubt that Modric is very talented, he certainly outplayed Gerrard et al when Croatia and England met. The difference between world class and very good is rather unimportant, i'm afraid, as whatever criteria are laid down there is bound to be exceptions.

Biscan world class though? or even good?:P

Players from the Holland League have came to England with huge reputations and struggled' date=' and I am almost a 100% certain that the Holland League play at a much higher standard of quality than the Croatian League.[/quote']

hehehe...how come that dinamo zagreb defeat ajax in Amsterdam (2007/08 - uefa)? they were wining 0-3 , but in the finish of the game the recived 2 unimportant goals. Luka Modrić was the key player . ;) ;)

Stupid? If they don't play in the Champions League, they will have not played European football against the best clubs on the Earth, and if they don't play against the best clubs on the Earth, how do we know they can perform against top-standard teams.

if you look luka modrić : he play for croatian national team against England 2x, Russia 2x , Italy , Holland, Argentina,Scotland...

Biscan world class though? or even good?:P

Maybe it was an exaggeration that Biscan was World Class' date=' but he was an amazing player and a key player in Liverpool's midfield a few years back.

hehehe...how come that dinamo zagreb defeat ajax in Amsterdam (2007/08 - uefa)? they were wining 0-3 , but in the finish of the game the recived 2 unimportant goals. Luka Modrić was the key player . ;) ;)

Ajax is hardly a top class team, by the way I am very interested to know which CM's are World Class.

List them please.

Players from the Holland League have came to England with huge reputations and struggled' date=' and I am almost a 100% certain that the Holland League play at a [b']much higher standard of quality than the Croatian League[/b].

hehehe...how come that dinamo zagreb defeat ajax in Amsterdam (2007/08 - uefa)? they were wining 0-3 , but in the finish of the game the recived 2 unimportant goals. Luka Modrić was the key player .

WITH LUKA ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!

hehe..ok! but your opinion must be true...

No' date=' my friend, you're wrong again. No opinion has to necessarily be right in order to be posted here. An opinion is an opinion, NOT a fact. If you don't know the difference between those two, and it certainly doesn't seem like you do... well, in that case, I'm obviously wasting my time here.

...you must have some prove why should or shouldn't be like i said...

How about you read my posts once again?

... like; nikola kalinič cant have rating because he is young and bla bla bla...

and not because he is 3rd scorer...(GAMES/GOALS)--> that count...

I'm sorry' date=' but this sentence doesn't make no sense whatsoever.

... at the moment no one... but CRO league gave a lot of world class players...
... how many WC players gave cyprus league?

My point proven. I rest my case:cool: