Re: Another new design...

I honestly wish I knew' date=' but I am a mod in forum only, we have absolutely no extra knowledge when it comes to the game.

although to be honest I hadn't enough noticed those teeny, tiny little faces were there until I read it on this thread, shows how much of an improvement they where in my eyes:D[/quote']

I think they are the most hideous thing ever added to SM. Not only does it stretch out the squad page but there are these ugly little icons that you can't really make out. The squad page was absolutely fine was it was before.

EDIT - The reason people go off topic is become of a long term frustration with the lack of positive response to topics like this one. If this was a one off I'd say fair modding, but its not.

I can't speak for everyone but what has really annoyed me is the incessant need for these detrimental cosmetic changes when the time, effort and consumers money can be put to a much better use (issues have been mentioned already).

We just want answers Sean from the powers that be, I appreciate you can't give us the answers but it would be nice if one of the Dev's would man/woman up.

;2759388']What response are you looking for?

Them to acknowledge their customers concerns...? Perhaps say if they will bother to address our issues? Some form of contact with people that pay for their product?

Its not uncommon for businesses to interact with consumers, in fact its good business practise. :)