James656

Who do u thinks gonna win 2007/2008  

1. 1.

• Arsenal
    • Man city
    • Man Utd
    • Liverpool

Re: Who do u thinks gonna win 2007/2008

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chelsea r not there?!?!? U've set the tone brilliantly. I h8 Chelsea anyway.i no it's purely the top 4 now but it's still kills me with laughter to c that chelsea r not there

I think Arsenal. (although i don't support anyone of the 4 teams u mentioned) coz they probably play the best technical stuff and bring the training ground procedures on the pitch which is making a vital difference.

PS: soz chelsea fans, just had to do that.

I, Personally, Think that Manchester United will win it again

My reasons for this are that they are playing well and from Past experience it feels that Manchester United have a better Squad than most and even the younger Players ... Nani, Anderson etc... are quality

This is what i imagine the top 6 of the table will look at the end of the season...

1. Manchester United
  2. Liverpool
  3. Arsenal
  4. Chelsea
  5. Manchester City
  6. Newcastle

Liverpool are good but are they good enough to maintain a top 3 finish?

i predicted that they will finish 2nd but i have been wrong about these things before and todays game against Everton wasn't the best game i have seen liverpool play

Arsenal Play some of the bets football in the country and i think that they will battle for the 2nd place along with Liverpool And Chelsea, it amazes me that there is so much talent in the squad, even without Henry

Chelsea haven't had the best start to the season but still they always seem to get better as the season progresses !!! 2nd or 3rd is my prediction

Manchester City have made a great start to the season and Sven has done a great job, Players Like Bojinov have played well and i can see them doing well but 4th is the maximum i can see them achieving despite the great start, consistency will be an issue i think

Newcastle are a great football team, Good players, Good coaching staff, and i can see them doing well this season, but not aswell as some of the other teams and i think that a Champions League/UEFA cup Place is the maximum they will achieve this season and even that may be High for them :rolleyes:

Well, I support Liverpool, but right now we do not look to good. Rafa has to change his tactics a bit before we can win the league.

Arsenal is looking very strong, they even have played a game less than Manchester United. Manchester United would win (probably), if Arsenal lose their form.

LOL, i'm glad Chelsea are not in the Top 4. Its so nice to see. All i want to see this season is that Arsenal win the Premiership, and that Manchester Utd, Man City, and Liverpool, are up there with Arsenal at the end of the season. Chelsea don't deserve nothing at all! iT WOULD EXCELLENT IF Chelsea get relegated. It would be great fun!:)

Thanks for you comments so far, and please keep thjen coming in! :)

:D

LOL' date=' i'm glad Chelsea are not in the Top 4. Its so nice to see. All i want to see this season is that Arsenal win the Premiership, and that Manchester Utd, Man City, and Liverpool, are up there with Arsenal at the end of the season. Chelsea don't deserve nothing at all! iT WOULD EXCELLENT IF Chelsea get relegated. It would be great fun!:) [/font']

Thanks for you comments so far, and please keep thjen coming in! :)

Nice to c somone agrees with Chelsea views. If a Chelsea supporter saw this we'd be in 4 it, though.:D :D :D .

Actually, Quagliarella, Pompey r on a really good run. They could qualify 4 Europe. I no it's early days, but u never know in this world.

Man City all the way.

They'll ebat all the lower leagued sides, beat arsenal twice, man utd once, liverpool they'll get 4 points off chelsea theyll do the double over and sven will win premierleague manager of the year.

They'll sign 6 players in January, Sven will also get the England job back next summer, and Graeme Souness will replcae him in the 2008-09 season.

Man City all the way.

They'll ebat all the lower leagued sides' date=' beat arsenal twice, man utd once, liverpool they'll get 4 points off chelsea theyll do the double over and sven will win premierleague manager of the year.

They'll sign 6 players in January, Sven will also get the England job back next summer, and Graeme Souness will replcae him in the 2008-09 season.[/quote']

What are you the Man City chairman and God. :P:rolleyes:

Man City all the way.

They'll ebat all the lower leagued sides' date=' [b']beat arsenal twice[/b], man utd once, liverpool they'll get 4 points off chelsea theyll do the double over and sven will win premierleague manager of the year.

They'll sign 6 players in January, Sven will also get the England job back next summer, and Graeme Souness will replcae him in the 2008-09 season.

Arsenal have already beat them 1-0 !

Chelsea aren't an option? oh well I wouldn't have voted for them anyway with Mouniho gone and the poor start they've had I don't think they will win it this year. It's still a little early to tell but I think it's going to be Man United again or Arsenal.

Arsenal.

Positive point - Wenger is creating an impressive team from a bunch of raw youngsters.

Negative point - Wenger doesn't give a flip about English representation in Englands top teams.

Suprised to see Chelsea weren't even an option though!

Including Manchester City, particularly with the benefit of hindsight following the 6-0 embarrasment at Stamford Bridge, was possibly getting a bit carried away with an ok team playing above themselves a little....?

Villa have to push for Europe this season, with the speedy & youthful Agbonlahor, Young, Moore, etc playing off big man Carew very impressively (Man Utd blip aside!)

Arsenal easily everyone wrote em off foolishly at the start and now still unbeaten winning left right centre everyone bar adebayor excelling the only two games we didnt win we deserved to, blackburn and defintely liverpool yesterday but 2 draws are alright. liverpool going to be no where it prob be man u 2nd chelsea 3rd and liverpool 4th thats what i see

I'd go with Utd, although I am a touch biased!!

Couldn't care less what happens after that :D

Have a feeling someone might break into the top 4 though, not sure who but just seems that the "big" 4 are a bit more vulnerable this year and the gap in class isn't as big. Obviously there are still some landslide results but a couple teams have gave the bigger sides a run for their money and have been unlucky not to take something from games.