Hello oh knowledgeable ones!

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and the game and am hooked already ;) Having been inspecting the forum over the last 2 days, I am amazed at the depth of knowledge of football all you fellow firumers have. Finally I have found a site where I can discuss football with knowledgeable people.

Look forward to lots of friendly banter and heated discussion at times (I guess)! I'm a Liverpool fan I'm afraid. But really I am a football fan and appreciate great play and crazy skills even when my team lose.

Nice to meet you all and let the games begin

P.S. I managed to pick up Cruzeiro for Gold Championship 9. Was this a mistake. Not fully used to the site yet and it seemed the best of what was left!

Re: Hello oh knowledgeable ones!

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and the game and am hooked already ;) Having been inspecting the forum over the last 2 days' date=' I am amazed at the depth of knowledge of football all you fellow firumers have. Finally I have found a site where I can discuss football with knowledgeable people.

Look forward to lots of friendly banter and heated discussion at times (I guess)! I'm a Liverpool fan I'm afraid. But really I am a football fan and appreciate great play and crazy skills even when my team lose.

Nice to meet you all and let the games begin

P.S. I managed to pick up Cruzeiro for Gold Championship 9. Was this a mistake. Not fully used to the site yet and it seemed the best of what was left![/quote']

First of all, welcome to the forum, and have a gr8 time. hope to c ya posting like mad:D :D .

as for GC9 problem, what teams r still left? write them here so i can help u coz i think there r teams better than Cruziero

He was saying hi to all the knowledgeable forumers' date=' why you replying :D[/quote']

I'm surprised your allowed to view this thread at all Mr. Havoc. :D

But all the same welcome to the forum where our forumers have the up most Caliber and posture for such a delightful occasion such as joining our community.

Better? :D

you my friend, will always be welcome ;) Liverpool all the way!!!!!!!

And as for your team-I always say any team is a good team, because I can manage them to make them better. Now that obviously doesnt work out all the time, but still-its a good mind-set to have I guess lol