Sign in to follow this  
stramala10

team overcrowding help!

excuse me, I have a great dubbio.siccome I have a few million in my team and I need to buy the likes of Diego Costa and Ramsey and even some young (and since I also have problems of places in the team since I have 252 players and the limit is 255) I also need more money to buy other giocatori.potreste help remove players with less talent from my team so that they remain only the essential ones and that they have more talent and a rosy's Future?

PS: you'll put these in the list are not the only young people in my team but they are the ones I think are the most "poor" for my rose when you consider that I have a lot of great young talent

thanks in advance

here is the list:

Bouy

Limbombe

carlos Gruezo

wolski

Moreno rodrigo

fernandez

Destro

Peruzzi

anderson

Lanzini

Locadia

botta

Vydra

Milik

Mugni

saponara

longo

bigirimana

Cordoba

boetius

Omeruo

grimaldo

meite

djimsiti

stones

tiago ferreira

andrade

joao cancelo

atsu

masi

stepinski

konatè

J.mario

bel hassani

Bruno Fernandes

m.kone

krajnc

lazaro

romano

lazic

moschl

hisaj

mitchell wetsell

lichnovsky

aguirre

de arrascaeta

Bruno mendes

esgaio

yordy reyna

grimaldo

chibsah

longo

Re: team overcrowding help!

Tbh I don't think your problem really should be a problem, you can only play 11 players at a time. I don't feel the need to advise you when to me your squad sounds like its in great shape though over sized.

Good luck?

Re: team overcrowding help!

excuse me' date=' I have a great dubbio.siccome I have a few million in my team and I need to buy the likes of Diego Costa and Ramsey and even some young (and since I also have problems of places in the team since I have 252 players and the limit is 255) I also need more money to buy other giocatori.potreste help remove players with less talent from my team so that they remain only the essential ones and that they have more talent and a rosy's Future?

PS: you'll put these in the list are not the only young people in my team but they are the ones I think are the most "poor" for my rose when you consider that I have a lot of great young talent

thanks in advance

here is the list:

Bouy

Limbombe

carlos Gruezo

wolski

Moreno rodrigo

fernandez

Destro

Peruzzi

anderson

Lanzini

Locadia

botta

Vydra

Milik

Mugni

saponara

longo

bigirimana

Cordoba

boetius

Omeruo

grimaldo

meite

djimsiti

stones

tiago ferreira

andrade

joao cancelo

atsu

masi

stepinski

konatè

J.mario

bel hassani

Bruno Fernandes

m.kone

krajnc

lazaro

romano

lazic

moschl

hisaj

mitchell wetsell

lichnovsky

aguirre

de arrascaeta

Bruno mendes

esgaio

yordy reyna

grimaldo

chibsah

longo[/quote']

You'd be as well selling that full list of players.

Riferimento: Re: team overcrowding help!

Tbh I don't think your problem really should be a problem' date=' you can only play 11 players at a time. I don't feel the need to advise you when to me your squad sounds like its in great shape though over sized.

Good luck?[/quote']

know that my team is very good but since I need the money and places in the team since I have around 252 players on this list then it should sell at least 10-12.giocatori. And I wanted to know from you that you experienced and what do you want a consiglio.questi names you see listed are the players 'poor' I.