Sign in to follow this  
-JMH-

Isaac SUCCESS - Udinese/Nigeria

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-Gfwi6gkNWur_30caQHyZkwsaU6-9GJzq2Q9l_n9K8uYgf6sA

Isaac Success

Date of Birth:?

Position: Centre Forward

Club: Udinese

One to look out for at the upcoming U17 World Cup in UAE.

Cafonline.com

Currently playing for Megapp Academy in Benin City back in Edo State Success has big dreams.

“Growing up my hero was Rashid Yekini. His scoring abilities and determination to take Nigeria football to the highest level impressed me and l want to break his Nigeria senior team goal-scoring record and also take my country to the World Cup. I have watched Yekini ‘s DVD and saw his great goals and that inspires me to do the same. I also admire Samuel Eto’o too, he is a great striker and l have always loved him wherever he plays and he proved at every club he played for that he can score goals and that for me is a striker . I would like to be striker like him in that respect and want to prove in this U-17 tournament that l am a striker “

Posted by Christopher Atkins - Scouts Notebook on ESPN

Given Nigeria's outstanding record at the U-17 World Cup, the Super Eaglets will be hoping for another title in 2013 and leading the way will be Success, a centre-forward.

The top scorer in African qualifying, with seven goals -- including four against fierce rivals Ghana -- Isaac has since agreed a 1.4-million-euro deal to join Italian giants and perennial scouts of youth talent Udinese. He is expected to be loaned to Granada when he eventually arrives in Europe and is already much-hyped in his homeland.

His upper-body strength and power allow him to shield the ball and brush off many defenders at youth level, while he is also a very pure striker of the ball. Watch for Isaac to get a long-range free-kick opportunity at the tournament, with his set-piece taking a big component of his game.