Cool online strategy game to play while waiting for your match results

Ok we've all got to that point where you roam around SM but you don't really have a good reason to. Your transfers are all done, your tactics are set, but your match results are still not here... Well when that happens I try to look for a nice game to kill my time and I found one which is really awesome and It would be nice if we could make a SM team on it.

For you strategy fans out there, its kind of an online mix of Risk (the board game) and Civilization, but very well made.

A good point is you can adjust game time according to your availability (want to play only 45mins, do a continent map, want to play for 2hours do a world map with 20 players)

You can find the game here:

http://atwar-game.com/?p=394892

Tell me if you join, we can meet in game, play some maps and maybe even create a SM coalition if we have enough SM members joining.

I hope it's not uncorrect of me to advertise here for another game, but since i saw people advertize for other online games i figured it was OK.

See you on the battlefield (on SM OR on Atwar :) )

Tofu