Sign in to follow this  
rickilar

Harry Wilson

how is it that Liverpool's Harry Wilson not on here yet he broke Gareth Bale's record of being the youngest player to play for Wales Which is as far as i know his professional and is going to be a huge Welsh star so please get him on there i want to see his development even if hes playing for one of Uniteds rivals

Re: Harry Wilson

how is it that Liverpool's Harry Wilson not on here yet he broke Gareth Bale's record of being the youngest player to play for Wales Which is as far as i know his professional and is going to be a huge Welsh star so please get him on there i want to see his development even if hes playing for one of Uniteds rivals

he isnt a professional

never played for LFC

playing for his country still classes as a senior level player itself he has got a cap from wales which mean he had played professionally no matter weither its for Liverpool or Wales hes has played professional football which makes him a professional player

playing for his country still classes as a senior level player itself he has got a cap from wales which mean he had played professionally no matter weither its for Liverpool or Wales hes has played professional football which makes him a professional player

having a professional contract makes you a professional.

;2762920']no. NT games are 'amateur'

you dont need a 'contract' to play for your country :o

Although kinda strange, youre definitely correct. I believe half the Andorra team have normal jobs as they arent pro

What's the harm in adding him though. If you don't want to sign him you don't have to but at least he's there for anyone that does want to.

so I either get him and pay wages for nothing for 5 real years till he breakout or let him to someone who hogs player O.o you can't just add a player cause you want to if he deserved to be added then be it

How did you work that out?