NATHAN

Full Name: Nathan Allan de Souza

DoB: 13.03.1996 (17)

Height : 177 cm

Born: Brazil

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Current Club: Clube Atlético Paranaense

nathan-atletico-pr-brazil-u-17.jpg

Nathan is yet to play a Senior game for Atlético Paranaense but he has caught the eye of many scouts with his displays in the U17 World Cup for Brazil.

In Brazil's opening game against Slovakia Nathan assisted the opening goal and went on to score Two goals himself in the game and would have been MOTM if it wasn't for Mosquito scoring Three goals himself in a game Brazil won 6-1.

http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/10/17/brazil-u17s-6-slovakia-1-world-cup-mosquito/

Brazil's second game saw them paired up against hosts UAE and Nathan again assisted the opening goal and again went on to score Two goals himself in the game and Brazil ran out 6-1 winners again.

http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/10/20/brazil-6-uae-1-boschilia-stars-brazil-u17s-repeat-performance/

Brazil's last group game was against Honduras last night and Nathan assisted Two goals in a 3-0 Brazil win and this time Nathan did land MOTM. So after the group stages Nathan has scored Four goals and also created Four goals.

http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/10/23/brazil-u17s-3-honduras-0-brazil-cruise-u17-world-cup-last-16/

The U17 World Cup is still continuing so I will continue to update this page with Nathan's performances in the knock out stages for Brazil but its safe to say the Scouts are swarming around this Brazilian team at the moment.

I have included Links to The Botafogo Star which gives a match report and highlights of the games for Brazil U17.

Re: Nathan (Nathan Allan de Souza) - Brazilian U17 Midfielder

Nathan scored the equaliser in the Quarter final game against Mexico but Brazil lost on penalties.

Nathan ends the U17 tournament with 5 goals and 5 assists in 5 games for Brazil's U17s.

Certainly one to keep an eye on in Brazil and hopefully Paranaense will now give him a chance to progress.

Is Nathan in the database yet? I don't see him but I also missed out on Mosquito because I didn't have a data pack downloaded.

Nathan has played 7 games in the statual championship and scored one goal. Why hasn't he been added already?

I think that doesn't count like u 17 competitions. he has to get some minutes in serie A before being added

Nathan Allan de Souza, who lit up the U17 World Cup a while back, has had a £4.7M bid accepted by Ath-PR from........Chelsea

The youngster hasnt stood out at club level making a handful of appearances and rumours of his contract talks playing a part in a noticeable dip in form since bursting on the scene. Despite his very young age he has showcased an obvious talent.

Spent most of this year on international duty with Brazil U20, mainly used as a squad player.

Will most certainly be loaned out, following players such as Lucas Piazon & Wallace in learning their trade in Europe away from Stamford Bridge.

;3082786']Nathan Allan de Souza' date=' who lit up the U17 World Cup a while back, has had a £4.7M bid accepted by Ath-PR from........Chelsea

The youngster hasnt stood out at club level making a handful of appearances and rumours of his contract talks playing a part in a noticeable dip in form since bursting on the scene. Despite his very young age he has showcased an obvious talent.

Spent most of this year on international duty with Brazil U20, mainly used as a squad player.

Will most certainly be loaned out, following players such as Lucas Piazon & Wallace in learning their trade in Europe away from Stamford Bridge.[/quote']

Just seen this story myself this morning.

Surprised considering he only has a handful of games for Atletico Paranense.

Will still be keeping an eye on him.

Just seen this story myself this morning.

Surprised considering he only has a handful of games for Atletico Paranense.

Will still be keeping an eye on him.

The player ultimately thrown his toys out the pram and forced the move

wanted to 'further his career'