Sign in to follow this  
matty3098

GC 400: official forum thread

Re: GC 400: official forum thread

what does everyone think of us all mainly joining one league like people have done in the past?

if people would like to do this, please post any suggestions of leagues here.

personally, I think we should go for England, as that is clearly the strongest league out of the lot.

what does everyone think of us all mainly joining one league like people have done in the past?

if people would like to do this' date=' please post any suggestions of leagues here.

personally, I think we should go for England, as that is clearly the strongest league out of the lot.[/quote']

In the past, people have dropped out real fast when they weren't winning. How about the opposite: Try to split forumers between leagues evenly so we have the most competitive SMFA competitions possible?

In the past' date=' people have dropped out real fast when they weren't winning. How about the opposite: Try to split forumers between leagues evenly so we have the most competitive SMFA competitions possible?[/quote']

we ok, I guess we could do that. I genuinely cant wait for this, I really hope it is worth the wait, as I haven't entered a new GC for a long time now, last time I joined through reserving, or as soon as it opened to the public was probably around the 260 ish mark

In the past' date=' people have dropped out real fast when they weren't winning. How about the opposite: Try to split forumers between leagues evenly so we have the most competitive SMFA competitions possible?[/quote']

Or just the mere fact that people have felt some kind of pressure joining the leauge that everyone else is in and ended taking on a team they really didn't want etc.

:P

I know exactly what team I want for this GC an if I fail to get it ... I won't join :P

396 opened yesterday ... so that's 2 weeks left til 400 opens!

gggrrrr, I really wish they would just open GC400 now, I can't be bothered to wait any longer, I really want a good team so I need to be online when it opens.

I reckon it should be some point today. Hopefully they wont open it at stupid o'clock, like 1am or something.

gggrrrr' date=' I really wish they would just open GC400 now, I can't be bothered to wait any longer, I really want a good team so I need to be online when it opens.

I reckon it should be some point today. Hopefully they wont open it at stupid o'clock, like 1am or something.[/quote']

It'll be like midnight or something if it opens today ... around 4 am if it opens during the night and around 10-12 am if it opens during the day tomorrow

:P

I have decided not to participate btw as the team I want is looking really active in the transfermarket and I'd be kicking myself if I got em now and then they went and snapped up some real keepers!

Big changes at Arsenal. Don't believe I got the worst of any deal so I'm very pleased with the pre-season transfer market.

In

Iniesta

Silva

Moutinho

Negredo

Turan

Coentrao

Pantilimon

Inostroza

Out

Ozil

Wilshere

Walcott

Podolski

Ramsey

Monreal

Fabianski

Miyachi

Frimpong

Writing it down just now, It seems like a lot to lose but it's left my starting line up very strong with a more than capable second XI.

Szczesny 90

Sagna 91 Koscielny 91 Coentrao 91

Moutinho 92

Turan 91 Iniesta 97 Silva 94 Cazorla 92

Negredo 91 Giroud 91

AFC Bournemouth English Shield Winners

AFC Bournemouth 1 - 0 Newcastle

AFC Bournemouth have tonight won the English Shield final against northern giants Newcastle!

Bournemouth who gained their place in the final after knocking out Brighton, Port Vale, Luton Town, West Ham, Aston Villa and Leicester went into the game on a poor run of form after losing their last 2 league games without scoring a single goal. The south coast team struck first today though when 27 year old Charlie Daniels beat Tim Krul on 11 minutes scoring the only goal of the game.

Outstanding performances from the likes new signing Andre-pierre Gignac and goalkeeper Lee Camp proved enough for Bournemouth to edge the win after a very even game.

Whats Next?

The Bournemouth manager hopes that tonights victory will put the team back on track after a dissapointing run in the league where they sit 15th and 8 points behind the playoff places.

The manager is also looking to make new signings to help push up the table having already signed French forward Andre-pierre Gignac for 5.6 million from Marseille and defenders Liam Rosenior, 2.8 million from Hull and Joel Ward, 3.4 million from Crystal Palace