Sign in to follow this  
Veigas

Ec - 5910

Re: Ec - 5910

I expected competition for the cheap 91 like Kuba or Lavezzi.

Anyway,WBA went for uncontested,cheap and good players.Played CV for all of them have competition for Jerome from the first team.If I get Jerome my XI should be done.

Ruffier(89)

Nagatomo(90)-Boateng(90-hopefully)-Mangala(89)-Filipe(90)

Modric(93)-Asamoah(91)

Kuba(91)-Hamsik(92)-Lavezzi(92)

Balotelli(91)

Pretty decent.Pretty happy with it too.Got Modric and Hamsik uncontested,same for Balotelli.

Anyway' date='WBA went for uncontested,cheap and good players.Played CV for all of them have competition for Jerome from the first team.If I get Jerome my XI should be done.

[center']Ruffier(89)

Modric(93)-Asamoah(91)

Balotelli(91)

[/center]

Pretty decent.Pretty happy with it too.Got Modric and Hamsik uncontested,same for Balotelli.

every time u post this place goes quiet....thread killer :P

Anyway' date='WBA went for uncontested,cheap and good players.Played CV for all of them have competition for Jerome from the first team.If I get Jerome my XI should be done.

[center']Ruffier(89)

Modric(93)-Asamoah(91)

Balotelli(91)

[/center]

Good work Raz, but what about Reus????

The list of atendees to the Chelsea Party

Mr. Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Mr. Radamel Falcao

Mr. Neven Subotic

Mr. Neymar Jr.

Mr. Jorge Koke (What party without a bit of Koke? ;) )

The list of gentlemen who may attend

Mr. Julian Draxler

Mr. Stephan El Shaarawy

Mr. Gianluigi Buffon

And two guests who were invited but are unlikely to attend

Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo

Mr. David Alaba

And this party has just begun, so expect more gentlemen and a chit load of ladies to arrive later ;)B)

zlatan-ibrahimovic1.jpg

article-0-1AF873A3000005DC-15_634x417.jpg

Bournemouth

So with the moves completed it seems we did better then we first thought and I am very pleased with what we have done so far.

Anders Lindegaard 89

Sondre Rossbach 76

Kevin Akpoguma 77

Diego Contento 85

Riechedly Bazoer 75

Koray Gunter 78

Eric Dier 83

Thomas Meuner 84

Selim Kayaci 75

Lorenzo Crisetig 83

Sergi Roberto 86

Lorenzo Insigne 88

Also joining were a host of young 70 rated players to go into my youth side. Have the base of a decent young setup but will need to find a few players today. Positions needed are DC, MC, AMR/AML. May just sell the players not needed and wait until that cash comes in and then buy with cash.

Bournemouth

So with the moves completed it seems we did better then we first thought and I am very pleased with what we have done so far.

Anders Lindegaard 89 <------- 87 ;)

Sondre Rossbach 76

Kevin Akpoguma 77

Diego Contento 85

Riechedly Bazoer 75

Koray Gunter 78

Eric Dier 83

Thomas Meuner 84

Selim Kayaci 75

Lorenzo Crisetig 83

Sergi Roberto 86

Lorenzo Insigne 88

Also joining were a host of young 70 rated players to go into my youth side. Have the base of a decent young setup but will need to find a few players today. Positions needed are DC' date=' MC, AMR/AML. May just sell the players not needed and wait until that cash comes in and then buy with cash.

[/left']

few good buys there.

untitled-1_107.png

Sunderland A.F.C News

Four New Arrivals at the Stadium of Light

Manager Ashley Holtom has today unveiled his first four signings after taking over at the Black Cats.

The first arrival is Bernd Leno, he joins from Bayer Levekusen in a deal involving Keiren Westwood & John O'Shea. With trade values being pretty poor Holtom was delighted to have secured Leno's signature, "securing a goalkeeper like Bernd was my primary wish, he brings quality and impressive experience given his young age - we have a bright star who will be no.1 at Sunderland for years".

111008-bernd-leno-02-496x286.jpg

The second arrival is one Holtom is particularly happy with. Juan Cuadrado arrives with David Vaughan & Emanuele Giaccherini heading the other way. "Juan is one of the most exciting wingers in Europe at the moment, he has blistering pace, a good final ball and can score too - he doesnt mind playing at fullback, wingback or winger - he will quickly become a fans favourite I am sure of it", Holtom said with the excitement beaming from his face.

corriere.co-22809.jpeg

If Holtom was happy enough with his work, he has now began to rub his hands together like a villain out of a James Bond movie, "now here's where the impressive work begins".

The hottest striker in Spain is now a Black Cat, Holtom & Sunderland fended of a number of other clubs to secure the signing of Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid in exchange for Steven Flethcer, Connor Wickham + £5m. "There was some very tough competition for Diego, which isn't a surprise seeing as he, other than Luis Suarez, is the hottest striker in Europe right now and we cannot wait to start working with him - he has come on so much in the last couple of seasons and we want to push him further, he has to make a decision about his international commitment, after a brief discussion it looks like he will be playing for Spain, and I am there to support him in anyway I can".

data-460x250.jpeg

Now we save the best 'til last, and what a signing it is. "Mr Short (owner & chairman) wanted a marquee signing, and boy have we given him one", "I could not believe our luck when I found out we were the only club in for him, but having spoken to him, he said he wouldn't of considered anyone else anyway". Sunderland's marquee signing is none other than Uruguay's deadly Edison Cavani, who joins from Paris St Germain for Adam Johnson, Jack Colback + £8m. "I don't need to go into why I signed Edison, he is a magnificant striker with his best years ahead of him, I cannot wait to pair him with Diego".

Edinson-Cavani-PSG_zps15aea873.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED... (hopefully)

So who made it to Division 4 Wolves?

Cuenca does make the move, I calculated that I won the bid by 1k, and I think I did :P

A late bid for Casemiro and a large bid for Ocampos were also both successful.

Kramer decided he would rather ply his trade here aswell.

A player with a few bids in Knoche also chose us :)

Our main man up top this season will be Mandzukic, his goals will be vital this year.

The second main target Mkhitaryan also joins us for a bargain price.

Rabiot, Thauvin and Callejon also joined as expected.

Now to pick up my last few pennies and make a squad :P

In regards to loans and players being sold internally from Arsenal. I'll be waiting until i'm happy with all my external transfers and my squad before anything happens there.

Once I am, i'll post on here who can be sold/loaned out.

Noticed a few bids being made and withdrawn, so if you do bid then please bear with me. I'm not ignoring them, just not willing to let people go without knowing how my squads gonna shape up.

5910GWbanner_zps4871b148.jpg

As I've said before...going to try make this GW successful and as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Some of you, maybe not all know about the 'Competitions Thread', if you don't you can find the link on my signature bellow. I encourage you to read post 1 with the rules before posting entries.

Also have created a twitter account for this GW. Again the link is on my signature.

I will regularly tweet SM, so they re-tweet the GW's posts and gain a bit of publicity to help bring in more managers. Also use it to publish my thoughts and re-tweet other managers thoughts who are already in this gw!

On the subject of recruiting more managers, it is now by 'application only' and my idea on that is to let in people with high reps on the game in, but the ones with lower reps I will look at there club history and also ask the game world managers if they think we should allow certain new managers in.

Last thing I want to mention is that before the weekend I said that we will run, 'Team of the week', 'Player and Manager of the Month' and 'Player and Manager of the season'. Just wondering if there are any managers out there that would like to help out with this. One or two people to take it in turns with the 'Team of the week' and one other to help me pick 'Player of the month/season'. If you would like to help me out with this, send me a private msg on forum or on the game.

Cheers :)