Sign in to follow this  
Veigas

Ec - 5910

Re: Ec - 5910

--------------

Guys don't forget to enter Competition #4.

Link to Competitions thread is on my signature! Read the rules on post #1 first please.

--------------

B)

For those who don't look back at days post and miss some...please click 'here' for little news on the GW.

--------------

Guys don't forget to enter Competition #4.

Link to Competitions thread is on my signature! Read the rules on post #1 first please.

--------------

B)

For those who don't look back at days post and miss some...please click 'here' for little news on the GW.

just over an hour left to enter guys...and remember to READ the rules!

This is the last time ill remind about rules. lol

200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

Guaita (89)

Maicon (90) Fernandes (88) Romao (88) Pasqual (89)

Schafer (89) TBD (??)

Lucas Moura (90) Palacio (90) TBD (??)

Llorente (91)

It has been tough task to turn the Brighton squad into something I hope can challenge at the top of Division 2. There were alot of difficult decisions that I had to make. Overall I have gone for high ratings with my first team, sacrificing depth and youthfulness.

A couple of first team players still to be agreed, but they will fit into the above model.

It will be interesting to see how this team lines up against other Division 2 sides.

Blackburn were bidding for the Celtic keeper as he's challenging Hart for the next England friendly :P but in the end decided to sign Ali Ahamada from Toulouse who is higher rated and younger........22 years old....88 rating :rolleyes:

He hasn't been as good this season tho' date=' last season he was by far top 3 in Ligue 1 ... this season he won't even crack top 5.[/center']

Burnley are now finished in the transfer market after bringing in four new players for the upcoming season.I've hopefully built a squad that can play together for a few seasons together and sees us make money as well as i've been conscious of the wage bill, keeping it to 300k.Hope thats not too much but i'll have to wait and see the financials when the season begins.

Arsenal looking quite tasty at the minute. Our possible starting 11 read like:

Sirigu

Sagna

Mertesacker

Bonucci

Marcelo

Wilshere

Fabregas

Walcott

Ozil

Cazorla

Lewandowski

Bench:

Jenkinson

Van Rhijn

Koscielny

Rosicky

Ramsey

Miyaichi

Giroud

Just a few squad player to bring in now i think and i'm done!

Southampton-FC-icon.png

-Southampton reveals world class signing-

After signing 3 class players and a midfielder with enourmous potential, wave 2 of the transfers have gone through and I'm extremely pleased in presenting the last 2 pieces of the XI puzzle! We'll start with the class signing first, leaving the world class signing til last!

Juan-Camilo-Zu%C3%B1iga-585x343.jpg

-Juan Camilo Zuñiga Mosquera-

Camilo ZUÑIGA has completed his move to Southampton from SSC Napoli for 2,000,000 plus Danny FOX and Tadanari LEE

After being on the hunt for a right back for a while, it came down to 3 defenders in the end ... Christophe Jallet of PSG, Paul Baysse of Saint-Etienne & Camilo Zuñiga of SSC Napoli!

At the end of the day, I decided to go for the Colombian international that is Juan Camilo Zuñiga Mosquera, and I am really happy that I did that.

He fits into this team perfectly, brings some much needed international experience and loads of experience from Serie A and from European club competitions!

Zuñiga will be an absolutely vital part of this team as he can move freely up and down the right and left wing and can be implemented in pretty much any formation available! I can see him baggin 2-4 goals this season and assisting a few more. He'll be a guide for the younger players in the side and he'll help this Southampton side achieve immortality and eternal glory!

Camilo Zuñiga is a SAINT!

And now, after the presentation of the clubs new RB, we move onto the promised world class signing! It's the CB that we really needed to pair up with Croatian international Dejan Lovren and from his resumé one can really see that this is a late bloomer. But what a late bloomer he is ... Brazilian international, Champions League winner, Bundesliga Winner and the Prince of Afro's!

20130531204203195350i.jpg

-Dante Bonfim da Costa Santos-

Bonfim DANTE has completed his move to Southampton from B. Munich for 1,850,000 plus Maya YOSHIDA and José FONTE

Here we have him! DANTE! The one and only!! The Prince of Afro's! A world class centreback! 8 trophies this lad has ... 8. One of the best CB's in the world at this point in time and I got him without competition!

I bid for him 2 nights ago, and this morning, he arrived! I still can't believe that nobody else were interested in this lad. He's an amazing player and he'd be a boost to any team really!

He is the last piece of the puzzle for me as my XI is now complete!

Like I've already said above, he's the partner to Dejan Lovren and something tells me this duo will have a fantastic first season here in EC-5910!

And so, there we now have the last two XI signings revealed for the season, and I must say I'm very happy, every starter player that I bid for I got! Only Giu Rossi I had competition for and my oh my, I'm really looking forward to this season! I'll leave you with how my team will be looking for the opening games!

Weidenfeller

Zuñiga - Dante - Lovren - Shaw

Pogba - Wanyama

Ramírez - Lallana

Osvaldo - Rossi

southampton-fc-crest148-3146.png