Sign in to follow this  
Veigas

Ec - 5910

Re: Ec - 5910

untitled-1_107.png

Sunderland A.F.C News

More arrivals due at the Stadium of Light

Black Cats manager Ashley Holtom has today confirmed two more signings at the club.

Holtom has secured the services of Real Madrid full back Fabio Coentrao, the Portuguese international joins with Mobido Diakite, Valentin Roberge & £500k heading the other way. "I am delighted that Fabio has decided to join us, he is a fantastic player, he can defend, attack and will give his all".

o-FABIO-COENTRAO-570.jpg?1

"I have my midfield general" Holtom states, the next player joining is PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi, with Lee Cattermole & Seb Larsson going to Paris. "Blaise is a bull, he is going to boss it this year, he will be unstoppable".

blaise-matuidi.jpg

untitled-1_107.png

Sunderland A.F.C News

More arrivals due at the Stadium of Light

Black Cats manager Ashley Holtom has today confirmed two more signings at the club.

Holtom has secured the services of Real Madrid full back Fabio Coentrao' date=' the Portuguese international joins with Mobido Diakite, Valentin Roberge & £500k heading the other way. "I am delighted that Fabio has decided to join us, he is a fantastic player, he can defend, attack and will give his all".

[img'] o-FABIO-COENTRAO-570.jpg?1 [/img]

"I have my midfield general" Holtom states, the next player joining is PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi, with Lee Cattermole & Seb Larsson going to Paris. "Blaise is a bull, he is going to boss it this year, he will be unstoppable".

Matuidi.jpg

I was actually so very very close to sniping this bid (Coentrao) but I decided to stick with Luke Shaw

:P

Two more join Villa

The offer for Raúl ALBIOL of SSC Napoli from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kévin CONSTANT of AC Milan from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bournemouth Transfer Update

We have secured 3 more players today with the star of them being Affelay from Barcelona who big hopes will be pinned on to create the chances for Insigne to score goals.

Following Affelay will be experienced central midfielder Padoin from Juventus who will provide some quality in the centre of the park and be expected to help the youngsters Crisetig & Sergi Roberto.

The third transfer today was for exciting young French winger Bahebeck who will initially start on the bench but be given chances when Affelay or Townsend need a break.

We hope to bring in a centre back before the season starts and we are then done with the transfer market for now, overall I am happy with what we have done so far, especially considering the limited funds we started with and the competition for players.

Hopefully we can keep ourselves as close to the promotion places as possible before we can look to improve further in 3 months time :)

The loan deal for Nathan AKÉ involving Preston North End has collapsed as the chairman of Chelsea has refused to let such a talented player go on loan.

Never seen that before :eek::rolleyes:

Anyway...

The following lads join Chelsea :D

20376.jpg16053.jpg2950.jpg30441.jpg2767.jpg

May lord have mercy upon your souls B)

PRESTON TURN TO THE BUTCHER

Having been harangued by Veigas into making a snap decision on which club to choose, I recklessly chose Preston North End.

Preston Bell-End more like.

A dreadful squad of low-ranked, journeymen professionals whose mediocrity is surpassed only by the group of spotty, talentless youth players coming through the academy.

Having joined late I missed all the guys I normally buy for a lower division team and am picking up bits of road kill that other managers have overlooked.

Very fortunate though to have the understanding of a couple of Div 1 managers, who have done me a deal on a decent pair of players.

Tried to loan Nathan Ake from Chelsea - but their Chairman wouldn't let him come to a tip like Preston. Rebuffed by most players I've tried to borrow - which is quite hurtful, but understandable.

Oh, and Why The Hell are Watford in Div 3?

They're pretty much a Premier League squad - and we'll be massacred when we meet sides like that. A long gruelling season ahead for Preston.

PRESTON TURN TO THE BUTCHER

Having been harangued by Veigas into making a snap decision on which club to choose' date=' I recklessly chose Preston North End.

Preston Bell-End more like.

A dreadful squad of low-ranked, journeymen professionals whose mediocrity is surpassed only by the group of spotty, talentless youth players coming through the academy.

Having joined late I missed all the guys I normally buy for a lower division team and am picking up bits of road kill that other managers have overlooked.

Very fortunate though to have the understanding of a couple of Div 1 managers, who have done me a deal on a decent pair of players.

Tried to loan Nathan Ake from Chelsea - but their Chairman wouldn't let him come to a tip like Preston. Rebuffed by most players I've tried to borrow - which is quite hurtful, but understandable.

Oh, and Why The Hell are Watford in Div 3?

They're pretty much a Premier League squad - and we'll be massacred when we meet sides like that. A long gruelling season ahead for Preston.[/quote']

i noticed late on a few clubs are in wrong divisions...this is because Sm set this up as 20 teams per division, not 20 then 22/24 what ever it should be. Was gutted when i noticed as already had most of the managers in already. Sorry about this lads. :rolleyes:

Another 2 in

The offer for Mathieu VALBUENA of Marseille from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Atsuto UCHIDA of Schalke from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

sunderland.jpg

Sunderland A.F.C

Italian Maestro Signs Up

Ashley Holtom continues to be busy scouting transfer targets, but took time out of his schedule to announce another signing at Sunderland A.F.C.

AC Milan midfielder Andrea Poli arrives at the Stadium of Light with Craig Gardner & El Hadji heading to the San Siro.

"I have my beast in Blaise (Matuidi), now I have my beauty in Andrea" Holtom states. "this lad brings a lot of creativity and experience to the midfield, we got him at a cracking price, he will be our Frank Lampard".

Andrea-Poli-AC-Milan.jpg

-I am delighted!- Poli-

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

COMPLETED DEALS AT MILLWALL

Milan BISEVAC from Lyon

Alexander BUTTNER from Man Utd

Pereira ADRIANO - Free Agent

Ante VUKUSIC from Pescara Calcio

Ermin BICAKCIC from Braunschweig

Fabiano EVALDO from Sporting CP

Hugo ALMEIDA from Besiktas JK

Helder POSTIGA from Valencia

Florent MALOUDA from Trabzonspor

Yevhen SELIN from Dynamo Kyiv

Southampton-FC-icon.png

-Algerians Ahoy-

What a weird title you might think. And yes, I might be inclined to agree! But as it happens, I've got the biggest amount of Algerian players in this setup (atleast I think I do) ... and that is enough to warrant me posting yet another of my wonderful posts!

Prior to my two newcomers, I signed Saphir Taïder from Internazionale, a highly interesting young Algerian midfield maestro that I've got full confidence in will become a 90 rated player in no time at all!

taider1-1362259199.jpg

The france born Algerian midfielder was, like stated, the first Algerian player that joined this new brand new Southampton project! He jumped on th oppurtunity to join this fantastic new franchise as he believes it has great potential and that he'll have a real shot at winning trophies here (If only Saints could have a better manager!)

He agreed to join Southampton despite the fact he was clearly told he'd be playing 2nd fiddle behind Wictor Wanyama and Paul Pogba (atleast for a start). At the end of the day tho, Taïder looked at the names of the players that Southampton had already bought and couldn't resist!

It is our hope that Saphir will be a vital part of our team for the rest of his career!

-The New Guys-

We start things off with the fantastic young Internazionale striker, BELFODIL!

Inter-Milan-sign-Ishak-Belfodil.jpg

-Ishak Belfodil-

Ishak BELFODIL has completed his move to Southampton from Internazionale for 2,000,000 plus Billy SHARP and Lee BARNARD . All other offers were turned down.

Aaah, Mr.Ishak Belfodil ... the highly interesting young Algerian striker that just joined Internazionale! He's already had 4 appearances for Internazionale this first season and had a great last season with Parma!

I managed to get in very very late and snipe a bid for Belfodil as Sheffield United were also highly interested in the Algerian but alas, I managed to make the Sheffield manager absolutely fuming when my late bid were accepted and completed!

Let's just face it, Ishak saw the potential in this fantastic Southampton and was informed of the Algerian undertaking project ... He is ofcourse a 2nd string and cup striker together with Rickie Lambert.

I see great potential in Belfodil and I can't wait to see him in action! His biggest wish right now is that we get Sheffield United in the cup so he can sink them like a damaged warship! ;)

n_real_sociedad_liassine_cadamuro-4117101.jpg

-Liassine Cadamuro-Bentaïba-

Southampton have made an offer to Real Sociedad for Liassine CADAMURO of 1,200,000 plus Do Prado GULY and Jonathan FORTE .
The offer for Liassine CADAMURO of Real Sociedad from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Here we have him, the third Algerian in this season, but is it the last? Perhaps not, this manager still has a few tricks up his sleeve!

Either way, I'm quite happy to have found Liassine as he was very cheap and has featured in 4/11 games so far this season for a 9th placed Real Sociedad in La Liga.

I can see him rise to an 87 rating with a bit of luck at the end of this season if Real Sociedad can finish above 10th place!

He's bought in to be the backup of young Luke Shaw and I'm quite sure he'll do a fantastic job!

I always try to do a few unexpected things with each teams squad when I join a new gameworld, and especially in Custom setups, this is my first custom in over a year that I joined, and probably the only one I'll join for a long, long, long time.

Anyhow, I always try to add my own special touch to a team, and I really think I've pulled it off with this team now.

southampton-fc-crest148-3146.png

Crystal Palace lineup so far with new signings

Anthony Lopes(83)

Cavanda(85)----Song(91)----Neto(87)----Bernat(85);

Robinho(90)----Kovacic(86)----Florenzi(88)----Shatov(87);

Riviere(87)----Vucinic(92)

I've seen several Division 2 teams with better line up than mine. Keeping my place in Division 1 will be tough

Crystal Palace lineup so far with new signings

Anthony Lopes(83)

Cavanda(85)----Song(91)----Neto(87)----Bernat(85);

Robinho(90)----Kovacic(86)----Florenzi(88)----Shatov(87);

Riviere(87)----Vucinic(92)

I've seen several Division 2 teams with better line up than mine. Keeping my place in Division 1 will be tough

Pretty impressive line up you got there pal B)