Re: Ec - 5910

Squad's looking good pal' date=' think you'll have a good season.[/quote']

Cheers yes we should win the division as its just me against an unmanaged league at the minute, its is all about building for next season in division 4 where hopefully our squad value will be upwards of around £80 million through 2 more windows.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ec - 5910 Division One 4-3 Danny Graham Brace Stuns United Wayne Rooney may have got man of the match with a goal and an assist, but it was Danny Graham that stole the headlines in this ma

Re: Ec - 5910 EC 5910 TOP 15 TRANSFERS 15. Jose Callejon Napoli to Wolves Straight swap for Jamie O'Hara 14. Dani Alves Barcelona to West Ham £1.2m + Mark Noble & Jack Collison 13

Re: Ec - 5910 Manchester United & Fiorentina see out enthralling draw Danny Welbeck scored a brace as Man Utd walked away with a point from the Artemio Franchi. Giaccherini & Joaquin sc

img-Week-10-Game-of-the-Week.jpg

DIVISION ONE

tottenham-hotspur.gif1-4 west-bromwich-albion-supporters-picture160722t-west-bromwich-albion-logo.jpg

Sidney Sam the Surprise Hero for West Brom!

Sidney Sam hit an impressive hattrick at White Hart Lane to help secure a 4-1 win for the Raz-Matazes. Blaszczykowski scored the other goal while Erik Lamela scored for Spurs. West Brom had more of the possession with 55%' date=' but were trounced in the shots department, Spurs had 14 shots, 5 on target, WBA had 5 shots with 4 on target clearly showing some Bundesliga ruthlesness.

[b']DIVISION TWO[/b]

90px-Bolton_Wanderers_logo.svg.png2-6 600px-reading_fc-n_logo.svg_thumb.png

Reading Smash Their Way Through the Reebok Stadium!

8 goals were scored in a match that consisted of 43 shots in a marvelous spectacle of attacking football. Pandev & Pizarro scored for the home team, with Ayew, Schieber, Destro, Tello and Parejo(x2) getting on the scoresheet for the away team. Possession was tight, with the away team edging 51% of the ball.

DIVISION THREE

bristol-city-fc.gif4-1 Oldham_Athletic_FC_small.jpg

Bristol City Impress at Home to Oldham Athletic!

Bristol City fans beamed with excitment after the team beat Oldham Athletic 4-1 in impressive performance, Mills scored for Oldham but Montero, Pearson & Kelly(x2) all scored for the home team, who had more possession with 54%. Both teams had 15 shots, Bristol with 9 on target to Oldham's 7.

DIVISION FOUR

150px-Logo_Plymouth_Argyle.svg.png1-1 150px-Portsmouth_FC_crest_2008.png

Goalkeepers Shine In Exciting Draw

Luke McCormick & Ben Amos were both in sparkling form for both teams as Plymouth and Portsmouth saw out a surprisingly exciting 1-1 draw. Hayles scored for Plymouth and Sanogo scored for Portsmouth in a match that had 38 shots (18Ply-20Por) with 25 on target (11Ply-14Por). Portsmouth will feel slightly hard done by, not only did they edge the shot stats, they had more of the possesion with 58% of the ball.

-Swindon's 5-1 win was close in the running-

DIVISION FIVE

macclesfield.jpg1-3 burton_albion_fc_logo_embroidery_designs.jpg

The Brewers Start Life Under Malone in Good Style

Burton Albion walked away confortable winners after beat Macclesfield 3-1 away from home. Winn scored for Macclesfield, with Steele bagging a brace and McBean added a third in a game dominated by Burton. They had 62% of the possession, 15 shots to Macclesfield's 10, 11 on target to Macclesfield's 7.

-Accrington Stanley beat Kidderminster Harriers 8-0 but both are unmanaged-

love this... absolutely awesome! Pompey in there again... although for good reason this time!!:D

Tom Kempsford steered Sheffield United to victory against Rotherham United.

Sheffield United outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Lasogga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Motta and Germain were also amongst the goalscorers.

A record attendance at Bramall Lane watched Sheffield United smash Rotherham United 5-2 in Division Three. Birsa grabbed a brace and United's lethal front pairing of Lasogga and Germain continued to impress, scoring a goal each. Motta rounded off the scoring. Only blemish was Berardi getting injured. He'll be out for a week but should be back for our Hollywood shield tie against Man City

This win continues our unbeaten start to the season and sees us top Division Three. No doubt this will be tested next round as we travel to Preston North End, with goal difference the only thing between us at this early stage

secasiu calin-mihai steered Middlesbrough to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Middlesbrough beat AFC Bournemouth 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kadlec scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ferreira Carrasco and Biglia were also amongst the goalscorers

Brandon Mechele +7

Good day for us :D

Argyle claimed a 3rd win 4 games and maintained their unbeaten start with a 2-0 away win at Tranmere. Goals from Ebecilio and the on loan Afobe his 5th of the season in 2nd half sealed the win. The win was marred by an injury to Mitchell Dijks who will be out for almost 2 weeks with a thigh strain.

"It was a good win. First half we were ok, but second half we pplayed with more purpose and took our chances. Ebecilio's goal is a great strike and Afobe's goal is Division one class", said boss Reynolds in the post match interview with Argyle Chronicle and BBC Devon. Reynolds was quizzed about the injury to Dijks,"he will be out for around two weeks which is a shame as he's been really solid but Joel Mero will come in and get his chance".

Niclas Eliasson up 3 to a 78- Nice!

DIVISION 4

STEVENAGE 7 CHELTENHAM TOWN 2

Stevenage secured a third win in their four games with the 7-2 rout of Cheltenham. Tounkara helped himself to a hat trick while Haber managed a double. Dunne and Morais also troubled the scorer with a goal apiece.

Unforunately for Morais, who scored the 7th goal, he suffered a fractured cheekbone and looks likely to miss at least 4 games.

Stevenage just bubbling along quietly in 6th place with 9 points

Unfortunately due to SM's infinite wisdom in adding adverts to the match reports, and then not being able to open match reports to view matches, I will be unable to do this week's Division Three team of the week.

I imagine I'll be unable to do it until this issue is resolved. I haven't been able to look at any of my own team's match reports or anyone else's

Unfortunately due to SM's infinite wisdom in adding adverts to the match reports' date=' and then not being able to open match reports to view matches, I will be unable to do this week's Division Three team of the week.

I imagine I'll be unable to do it until this issue is resolved. I haven't been able to look at any of my own team's match reports or anyone else's[/quote']

Shocking, as you cant skip it so have to wait 30 seconds everytime you open one! don't blame you would've taken you all day!!

Portsmouth beat Bury 3-2

and although Dani Nieto scored 2 goals and assisted 1 he only got rated a 7!! Where as Kerrison scored once and got man of the match with a 9!!!

Unfortunately due to SM's infinite wisdom in adding adverts to the match reports' date=' and then not being able to open match reports to view matches, I will be unable to do this week's Division Three team of the week.

I imagine I'll be unable to do it until this issue is resolved. I haven't been able to look at any of my own team's match reports or anyone else's[/quote']

Shocking' date=' as you cant skip it so have to wait 30 seconds everytime you open one! don't blame you would've taken you all day!!

Portsmouth beat Bury 3-2

and although Dani Nieto scored 2 goals and assisted 1 he only got rated a 7!! Where as Kerrison scored once and got man of the match with a 9!!![/quote']

I am not a fan of the adverts in any way shape or form but you can close the advert after 3 seconds by clicking the [x] on the advert [not the scorecentre x] and after you have done this 3 times on your account between all your clubs then you do not have to suffer anymore of the adverts opening as it is a maximum of 3 per account.

talked me into it' date=' waiting on application to be approved.[/quote']

Yes a competitor to battle, bring it on :)