Ec - 5910

Veigas

Re: Ec - 5910

I am disgusted with tonight's performance from my Sheffield United. To be 7-0 up on 36 minutes and only win 8-1 is disgraceful :D

Tom Kempsford steered Sheffield United to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Sheffield United outclassed Wigan Athletic and thrashed them 8 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Shelvey was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Milner and Kolarov were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bony got sent off though, however he still managed a 10/10 performance lol

Still three points clear of Bristol City in second but they keep the pressure on us with another win. However this result has really helped out goal difference. Watford lose so now ten points clear of the automatic promotion spots.

Five games to go..

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) steered Burton Albion to victory against Morecambe.

Burton Albion outclassed Morecambe and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sola scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alcácer and Sissoko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sola continue's to run amok in Division5, that now takes him to 18gls in just 10 games :eek:

The partnership between him an Paco has flourished brilliantly, as Paco has turned provider with an impressive 8 assists in 9 games.

Have to admit, if we dont go on to win D5 now..id be somewhat grief-striken!

Ive been ushered into the role as Man city boss , Its got a lot of problems in terms of depth and over indulged postions ala midfield but it has a great set of players and I look forward to adding to them and filling out the squad in certain areas , I will be selling Richards , Lescott , Rodwell and Bastian :)

A 2-2 draw with Noisy's Everton sees us move to 10th in the league with 1 game to go ... 2 spots ahead of United, our main rivals before this season. Sadly tho, next game will not only be the last of the season, but it'll also mark my end in this gameworld. Thanks for having me!

A 2-2 draw with Noisy's Everton sees us move to 10th in the league with 1 game to go ... 2 spots ahead of United' date=' our main rivals before this season. Sadly tho, next game will not only be the last of the season, but it'll also mark my end in this gameworld. Thanks for having me![/center']

me too fluff whether i get promoted or not :(

Barring a frankly ridiculous swing in goal difference, Sheffield United will be crowned Division 3 Champions on Thursday night at Carlisle United.

We're three points ahead of Bristol City going into the final game with a +10 goal difference as an advantage, much helped by a 5-2 win last night whilst my title rivals were held to a draw

Season is coming to an end now in EC - 5910 and I'm hopeful we can fill in the top 2 divisions at least for the start of next season.

So here is a list of clubs that are available for take over now with a game to go in season 1.

I will list them in the divisions that they will be in next season:

DIV 1

Blackburn - Possibly (In the playoffs in div 2)

DIV 2

Cardiff - Relegated from Div 1

Swansea - Taken over by Lenny59

Norwich - Relegated from Div 1

Blackburn - Possibly (If they fail in the playoffs)

Ipswich

Barnsley - Taken over by John Lo

Bournemouth

Derby

Birmingham

Doncaster

Oldham - Possibly (In the playoffs in div 3)

Or you may chose to take on a smaller clubs from the other 3 lower divisions.

GW info is on my signature bellow so apply now ;)

Will be doing my best to bring in more new managers into the setup...and would also appreciate it if you guys could invite people in too' date=' specially loyal ones ;)[/quote']

Theres a guy in EC7777 who might want to join..... He's called alston8! :eek:

P.S changed my mind will hang in there for at least 1 more season.

Theres a guy in EC7777 who might want to join..... He's called alston8! :eek:

P.S changed my mind will hang in there for at least 1 more season.

Good to hear mate :) nice one!

Back in at Huddersfield. Thanks for giving me my old job' date=' Veigas. Hoping to get back up to Div 2 next season. All my players are available for P/E[/quote']

No worries. good luck