Ec - 5910

Veigas

Re: Ec - 5910

What is going on lol?CLicked on Team to list my players,My best player was Yacob with a 10 mil value.Total team value when I got WBA was 188 and now is 134?What is GOING ON?Oh,now Yacob worths 7,5 from 10.Every player from WBA dropped in value?WHAT THE?

EDIT: Looking in all new ECs,WBA worths 188 mil.So what the?

All players in youth team at United are available for loan...and youth team players only.

Will accept loan offers on Monday' date=' the lower division clubs have priority.[/quote']

QPR would be willing to look after some of your young talent. Afterall, we are a "lower division" club, however the questions is.............

HowLowCanYouGo.jpg

What is going on lol?CLicked on Team to list my players' date='My best player was Yacob with a 10 mil value.Total team value when I got WBA was 188 and now is 134?What is GOING ON?Oh,now Yacob worths 7,5 from 10.Every player from WBA dropped in value?WHAT THE?

EDIT: Looking in all new ECs,WBA worths 188 mil.So what the?[/quote']

SM raise the value of all clubs in ECs, and even in GCs, to make people reserve them thinking they are getting more than they are. Then they lower all the values when the world officially opens. I sent a message about it once and got no reply but they can justify it by doing it to all sides apparantely :o

Look at a new GC when it just opens, Swansea are worth like 200 mill lol.

Still alot of clubs to fill only 43 out of 100 so far, have asked quiet a few people but some just aint interested:confused:

I must of contacted around 50-75 people on chat this morning and the top answer was "there are no top Div Clubs left so im not joining"

Real shame if thats how people think

Still alot of clubs to fill only 43 out of 100 so far' date=' have asked quiet a few people but some just aint interested:confused:

I must of contacted around 50-75 people on chat this morning and the top answer was "there are no top Div Clubs left so im not joining"

Real shame if thats how people think[/quote']

Filling a 5 div is always going to be a tough ask. Shame the thread wasn't created before the world opened and we could have limited to four div, whic would be fillable imo. But if we all keep chipping away and make the thread strong then people shall come.

Really need 3 divs full before we open to external deals though guys if we will have any chance in the long run :)

Filling a 5 div is always going to be a tough ask. Shame the thread wasn't created before the world opened and we could have limited to four div' date=' whic would be fillable imo. But if we all keep chipping away and make the thread strong then people shall come.

Really need 3 divs full before we open to external deals though guys if we will have any chance in the long run :)[/quote']

You could allow externals per turn for each league, so say you open on turn 2, only div 5 teams can bid, then turn 3 div 4 teams, ect, saves all the young talent going on the bench of a top side!

Guys most clubs in top divisions have great respectful managers and most will be willing to help smaller clubs and I'm sure that would include them leaving good 85's/86's as they prob will be concentrating on bigger fish.

Anyways, be warned that I might well open the market for external bids tomorrow (28th Oct) at 18.00 hours UK time!

Giving us all plenty of time to start building our squads ready for the season!

If this is the case i will send out a GW msg and let you guys know on here too!

Guys most clubs in top divisions have great respectful managers and most will be willing to help smaller clubs and I'm sure that would include them leaving good 85's/86's as they prob will be concentrating on bigger fish.

Anyways' date=' be warned that I might well open the market for external bids [b']tomorrow (28th Oct) at 18.00 hours UK time![/b]

Giving us all plenty of time to start building our squads ready for the season!

If this is the case i will send out a GW msg and let you guys know on here too!

I will be back wen we can buy from externals

cant get players in until externals and free agents opens up

need to get players cheap and externals n free agents is only way

so i will pop back wen u msg me that it opened