Sign in to follow this  
Veigas

Ec - 5910

Re: Ec - 5910

Well that's it for my bids, Bournemouth have bid to have a full squad plus youth players and that includes my money and every player in part exchange. Now to wait and see how many I may have won and tomorrow onto finding 2nd choice for these positions I have lost out.

I'll be happy to get 5 of my first team targets and 3 of my sub targets, be a pretty good return given the competition for players right now I think.

21 bids in' date=' if I get 3 of my 8 over 85 rated player bids I will be happy :P[/quote']

Yeah I think I was being optimistic in hoping to get 5 of my first team targets, especially when I see the clubs bidding and the funds they have compared to me. Will leave it at that though and wait & see, pointless messing too much at this stage as you just don't know.

Guys...i know I've mentioned this at some point but just want to put it out again.

It is not a rule, and you guys have every right to bid for who ever you wish for, but I would ask you to be considerate if your a big team going for lower rated players. Players that you will not use as starting line up, and only leave in the youth team to rise. Specially if smaller clubs have put bids in for them.

Apart from that, bid away!!!

I find it hilarious that I take rival bids so personally. It makes me feel alive I suppose. :P

Haha same here mate. If anyone bids for one of my shortlisted players I instantly get offended. Especially if it is one of my major targets haha!

Haha same here mate. If anyone bids for one of my shortlisted players I instantly get offended. Especially if it is one of my major targets haha!

lol

I only feel that way if I set my mind on one player and sell a few big names just to be able to afford that one lad.

Guys...i know I've mentioned this at some point but just want to put it out again.

It is not a rule' date=' and you guys have every right to bid for who ever you wish for, but I would ask you to be considerate if your a big team going for lower rated players. Players that you will not use as starting line up, and only leave in the youth team to rise. Specially if smaller clubs have put bids in for them.

Apart from that, bid away!!![/center']

It's the toughest part it's multi division setup!

I find it hilarious that I take rival bids so personally. It makes me feel alive I suppose. :P

I should probably apologise to the Stoke manager, he has been called all sorts in my mind since the transfers opened up :P

Waking up this morning and seeing that I'll probably lose most of my targets makes me want to cancel and try with others but that will be a mess because if I win someone it will cause my own player values to lower and then my new bids might get rejected as not being high enough.

Oh the joys! B)

Got five or six bids in. Can't afford to get caught up in bidding wars. Don't have the budget to do so. Gonna wait for it to die down a bit.

It is often the best way when low division, infact I sometimes sell for cash the highest valued player, then the next etc. Each time you sell him the others will rise in value and you get a bit more cash to spend ;)

Only trouble comes when you leave yourself with no squad and nobody wants to join, have to leave some players so others will accept the move :)

Love it when Div 1 Palace bid on all my Div 4 risers :rolleyes:

Only messing' date=' i'm going to outbid you anyways and drain all you resources :P[/color']

no rule saying u cant bud, but you could send him a respectful msg or have a chat about it. Some managers will understand and withdraw bids. You never know.

I know how frustrating it can be tho.

no rule saying u cant bud' date=' but you could send him a respectful msg or have a chat about it. Some managers will understand and withdraw bids. You never know.

I know how frustrating it can be tho.[/quote']

White text ;)