-GC380- Official Thread -GC380-

Elohim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -GC380- Official Thread -GC380-

Still no changes at Juventus, been struggling with the negotiations to bring in a winger. Everyone wants to come out on top with the deal (duh) and well, so do I.. :P

I'm still hopefull of bringing one in before kickoff on saturday though.

Just checked out our schedule aswell, and it's a pretty interesting one.

Starting off vs Udinese, to then play Atletico Madrid in the SMFA Cup, and then we're facing Fluffys AC Milan away from home.

Castellazi and Capello have left Inter for Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle.

A bid for Goretzka has been accepted as well. Schalke offered him for 7.5M and I wasted no time in accepting :D

Quite confident someone will report it but if I am extremely lucky I will have a midfield of

Taider Kovacic Goretzka

Thought I would pop my head in and say hello, I am the Crystal Palace manager, been playing SM for around 2 years, got my own set up too, but never once got involved in the community for a reason unknown to even me.

My aim is simple this season, survival, I have taken over Palace on a great run of form, 3 games in and still undefeated, most recently beating Manchester City 2-1!

Anyway, I am hoping to use the community a lot more now and shall no doubt be bantering with you all soon.

Cheers

Didnt notice this thread...

Joined as Chievo

Nice' date=' good to have another forumer in Serie A :)

Castellazi and Capello have left Inter for Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle.

A bid for Goretzka has been accepted as well. Schalke offered him for 7.5M and I wasted no time in accepting :D

Quite confident someone will report it but if I am extremely lucky I will have a midfield of

Taider Kovacic Goretzka

Nice one, hope it sticks :)

Tried to make a post yesterday but for some reason it never went through (not sure if it needed checking by an admin or what-have-you).

Anyway, Crystal Palace manager here. First mission, survival. I have taken over Palace on the back of a very good first three games even beating Man City in the process. I have had my first game in charge last night in beating Watford in the Shield 2-0 with my reserves so was delighted with that as Watford and my first team are quite similar.

Hope to contribute to the banter on the forum.

Cheers.

Archived