• Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -GC380- Official Thread -GC380-

Dynamo Kyiv boost their youth squad with the signings of,

Sergi Darder - Malaga

Richairo Zivkovic - Groningen

Jordan Amavi - Nice

Brandon Mechele - Club Brugge

Kyiv coaches believe Darder (£1 million price tag) has the attributes to be a star player for them in the future. They also have high hopes on Groningen's supersub (4 goals off the bench in the dutch league).

kiesling-fw.jpg

Stefan Kiessling is my first signing at Roma, joining for £2.5 million, Adem Ljajic and Tin Jedjav. I think I needed some more quality up front, and I don't think I'll miss Ljajic too much as I still have Florenzi and Pjanic.

De Sanctis

Torosidis - Benatia - De Rossi - Castan

Maicon - Strootman - Pjanic - Balzaretti

Totti

Kiessling

One last piece of work at Bolton as the club sends Neil Danns back to Leicester City and bring in Jonathan Dos Santos in on a loan from Barcelona. When asked about what the XI for Saturday's season opener at Nottingham Forest, Madrigal said the formation would be 4-4-2 with the following players

Amelia

Baptiste-Wheater-Ream-Tierney

Davies-Dos Santos-Holden-Lee

Park-Dempsey

Subs: Beckford, Knight, Mills, Spearing, Eagles, McNaughton, N'Gog

I'm Barcelona SC and Ecuador in this Gold.

I just fancied a change from the huge leagues and the big teams. :)

I'll add you!

:P
You missed me :(

Sorry dude

:P It's just that' date=' last time I added you to a list you left like 3 days later so I was checking to see if you were gonna stay :P[/center']

Dempsey, Dos Santos lead Bolton in preseason finale

In Friday's preseason finale, the Wanderers traveled to Scotland to take on 4th division side Stirling Albion. Bolton, led by the American Clint Dempsey, took an early lead after earning a free kick in the 8th minute which was headed in by Dempsey. His goal would be followed by 2 more goals in the 22nd and 25th minute. Not to be outdone, the loanee Jonathan Dos Santos of Barcelona, had a hat trick of his own with goals in the 29th, 39th, and 55th minute. Bolton would go on to handedly defeat the much weaker Scottish side 9-0.

As the preseason wraps up, it was a successful 8 game warm up in the words of manager Jeremy Madrigal. In 8 games the team had 5 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw. The club opens the campaign up with a game at The City Ground(Nottingham Forest) before coming home for a 1st round Shield game against Lincoln City.

Loving that team dude! I'll be cheering for Kyiv this season!

====-----=====

Justt waiting for one player now really ... If the other manager can get his thumb out of his arse before hell freezez over!

Cheers, hopefully ill be able to give Donetsk a run for their money:).

Ive a sneaky wee bid on that one player also mate:p

Cheers' date=' hopefully ill be able to give Donetsk a run for their money:).

Ive a sneaky wee bid on that one player also mate:p[/quote']

Haha yeah, I had a bid accepted yesterday tho but it was cancelled so I upped the cash a bit as I gave him well more then he was asking for ... so yeah

:P

The offer for Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG of Dortmund from AC Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:P:p:p:p:p

Haha yeah' date=' I had a bid accepted yesterday tho but it was cancelled so I upped the cash a bit as I gave him well more then he was asking for ... so yeah
:P[/center']

The offer for Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG of Dortmund from AC Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:P:p:p:p:p

Great deal for ya, way better than my offer:)

Wanderers fall flat in Nottingham

After a successful preseason, reality struck Bolton as they came out flat footed against a tough Forest side. The loss is being blamed on manager Jeremy Madrigal's tactic switch from what they had done in preseason, with what should be an easy win for Bolton on Monday in the 1st round of the Shield it should be interesting to see how the club reacts as they host Barnsley Wednesday.

125px-atletico_madrid_logosvg.png
Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Rayo Vallecano.

Atlético Madrid beat Rayo Vallecano 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

éderson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Halilović was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Bit risky playing the 'b team', however the decision paid off.

We now have a fully fit first choice XI to face Juve at home in the SMFA Cup on Monday.

B)

230px-Emblem_of_Seongnam_Ilhwa_Chunma.svg.png
Yatterman 1 steered Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma to victory against Gyeongnam FC.

Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma beat Gyeongnam FC 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lee and Lee were also amongst the goalscorers.

Cho got a goal and and an assist. Ho lee and Yo lee Both scored goals. Newly signed Endo got an assist. hope to continue the season like so.

Archived