-GC380- Official Thread -GC380-

Elohim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -GC380- Official Thread -GC380-

Liam Bolton steered Barcelona SC to victory against Macará. Barcelona SC outclassed Macará and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture. Erazo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Campos was on the scoresheet for his side.

Comfortable and routine win for Barcelona SC this weekend.

125px-atletico_madrid_logosvg.png

Bit risky playing the 'b team'' date=' however the decision paid off.

We now have a fully fit first choice XI to face Juve at home in the SMFA Cup on Monday.[/size']

B)

All paid off this evening......

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Juventus.Atlético Madrid beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group E fixture.Miranda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Vílla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

B)

All paid off this evening......

B)

Hehe nice one mate. I was always going to field my reserves here.

I generally always go all-in, in the league and if my reserves takes me to the next stage in the SMFA's I'll start to slot it a couple of starters.

Here it was extreme aswell as I played Udinese in the first match, and next up is fluffys Milan, so I didn't want to use any reserves in either match.

But I'm still confident my reserves will get me trough in the SMFA Cup though. ;)

Hehe nice one mate. I was always going to field my reserves here.

I generally always go all-in' date=' in the league and if my reserves takes me to the next stage in the SMFA's I'll start to slot it a couple of starters.

Here it was extreme aswell as I played Udinese in the first match, and next up is fluffys Milan, so I didn't want to use any reserves in either match.

But I'm still confident my reserves will get me trough in the SMFA Cup though. ;)[/quote']

I understand mate, that approach makes sense, I just took the approach that if I can take points from you, we should qualify for the knockout stages.

;)

I'm pretty satisfied with the start of the season for my Juventus, think our first three league games went basically as expected with wins against Udinese and Bologna and a draw vs Elohim's Milan we're now (joint) top of the table with Napoli and Hellas Verona(!).

I haven't given up on doing deals in this gc yet btw, so if anyone fancies I'm listening to bids. Although I'm mostly looking to improve the first eleven with a quality winger which might make it difficult :o

Just another day in the office:

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Barcelona.

Atlético Madrid beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adrián was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:P

Patrik Olsson steered Juventus to victory against fierce rivals Genoa CFC in the DErby Della Ilcapiasso.

Juventus outclassed Genoa CFC and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pirlo and Tévez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Crazy match played tonight and I'm just glad I came out on top in the end.

Still 1st on gd and I've got a couple of fairly easy games coming before I start playing the other big clubs in Italy. So let's hope I can create a small gap down to everyone else before then.

Just another day in the office:

:P

Impressive! Well done pal.

Rome-Derby.jpg

Ashley Holtom steered SS Lazio to victory against fierce rivals AS Roma in the Derby della Capitale.

SS Lazio beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Marchetti had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hernanes was on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against AS Roma, SS Lazio are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Hernanes.jpg

article-0-0467FF4D000005DC-487_468x312.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted here. But my Juventus is currently walking home the league title, (yes 11 games in!). Currently on an 11 match unbeaten run and last night we thrashed Livorno away from home 5-0.

Things are looking pretty solid in the SMFA so far as well.

I'd be up for some transfers if anyone fancies, to get some activity going again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived