Creating A New Custom Set-Up-Active Managers

SM Jack

I've been looking to join a New Forum Filled set-up for a few weeks now but haven't found one. So i thought 'why not make one'. I'm thinking of having a 24 team game world, consisting of the 22 teams who have won the Champions League/European Cup and the 2 teams who have the most losses in the Final. Split into Either 3 Divisions of 8 or 4 Divisions of 6 if that's possible. The rules will be no buying from unmanaged clubs (hopefully there will be no unmanaged clubs anyway) and i'm thinking cash transfers only as i feel most of all the deals on SM are P/E which i find highly unrealistic. I'm not sure how i can affect the Cash Each club gets but I'm Thinking £50 Million each is a good amount to start with for clubs of all levels. I'm looking for people on the forum who enjoy a bit of banter and what not and will keep this forum active. Also I think we could have prizes for various things which we could sort out at a later date. So anyway if your interested and think this set-up will suit you and you will keep it active leave your name and when I get a decent amount of people interested i'll get it all created after we have gone over the rules and made sure everyone is happy.

People Interested;

BarneyLFC

lama ahmad

Midnight to Six

Re: Creating A New Custom Set-Up-Active Managers

I've bought the custom set-up now so i'm just waiting for abit more interest to develop and we can get going, the teams that will be involved are;

b87eef88881d62172b59ace1cfd5a9da.png

Thinking we could swap Reims for Roma, Monaco, Atletico Madrid or someone else with 1 runner up in the European Cup

I've bought the custom set-up now so i'm just waiting for abit more interest to develop and we can get going' date=' the teams that will be involved are;

[img']http://gyazo.com/b87eef88881d62172b59ace1cfd5a9da.png[/img]

Thinking we could swap Reims for Roma, Monaco, Atletico Madrid or someone else with 1 runner up in the European Cup

Switch Reims for Roma and im in:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take Nottingham, if it's still open. It's a sign, because I've been looking for a Nottingham team, but haven't found one in a game world I like. Just came across this by chance.

Hope it's still open. Looks like you might be waiting still.