Sign in to follow this  
nandu

The Best Of The Century

Re: The Best Of The Century

ok Nandu...ive applied to take over Ninh Binh...you need to confirm our teams to us on there now....

and how come i seem to only have a squad of just 4 players to start off with and only 4m spending money??? or will that alter once you confirm i'm manager of the team?? :o:o:o:o

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

Manchester City Announce New Manager!

Manchester City have tonight announced the appointment of a new manager. He will take over starting tonight and begin managing them in tomorrow's fixture against Chelsea F.C. When spoken to, he had the following to say:

"I'm delighted to begin managing at a great club like Manchester City. They are a brilliant club, with brilliant facilities, owners and supporters. To quote the great Bill Shankly, 'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.' The club is brilliantly stocked in all three departments and I think together we can win the league. One thing I definitely would like to see more of at the club is a few more Brits. We definitely are lacking in that department."

On tomorrow's match against Chelsea he said "It's a small game - Chelsea are a small club, they aren't one we worry about. Now of course that could change, as they have a manager that I greatly respect, but as of now, no, they are insignificant. It is a friendly against them, so of course a win isn't necessary, though it would definitely be nice."

cae8436f60403e517d23dce12bb7b544.g

CHELSEA HAVE APPOINTED AKHIL NARAYANAN AS THEIR NEW MANAGER AS JOSE MOURINEO WAS SACKED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AKHIL TOLD IN PRESS THAT HE WAS CHANGING THE WHOLE TEAM

AS HE LISTED MOST OF THEIR PLAYERS :D

Asier_Illarramendi.jpg

Manchester City Sign Illarramendi!

Manchester City today are confirming the transfer of Asier Illarramendi from Real Madrid. The deal will be Manchester City's new manager's first. The price is reported to be around the £14 million mark. On joining City, Asier had to say "I'm delighted to be here. A short conversation with the manager was all it took to make my mind up. I really like his ideas and I can tell the club is heading in the right direction. I'm also happy that there are several Spaniards to help make the transition smoother," he concluded.

This bit of business comes off the back of the sale of Javi Garcia to Bayer Leverkusen. On these two bits of activity the manager had to say, "It's fantastic that we've signed Asier. He is a young Spaniard with a brilliant future. That doesn't mean he's not in my plans currently though. He very much is. As for Javi, he is a decent player, but we got a brilliant offer and just couldn't say no."

inigo-martinez_1.jpg

zakaria-bakkali-bevestigt-keuze-voor-rode-duivels_5_460x0.jpg

tah_u17_getty_41059_p880722.jpg

City Wrap Up Triple Coup!

Manchester City are delighted to welcome three new signings to the club. They have tonight signed Jonathan Tah, Zakaria Bakkali and Inigo Martinez. Inigo Martinez is thought to be a major part of the City boss's plans this season and it is unknown how much the other two youngsters will feature. It is supposed that close to 20 million was spent on bringing the trio to the Etihad. When asked about the coupe, the City boss had to say "I'm delighted with the trio. They are three excellent players that will play a big role in not only our present, but also our future. What makes it nicer is that two of them were snatched right under the noses of our rivals. These players not only strengthen us, but also hurts our rivals. I think with these three, Asier and one or two more signings, we can really do some damage this season and I'm excited to get cracking."

rules reloded

1. can only offer cash for players in deal
  2. can have only of maximum of players including the loaned out players

3. this rule has to be acheived within turns that is after league matches
  4. managers not obeying rules will not be allowed to bid or buy any other players without attaining the squad limit

Liverpool signs Sergi Darder from Malaga

frame-darder_crop1.jpg

Liverpool FC has confirmed the arrivals of Spain u21 player Sergi Darder from Malaga, who joins the long list of 11 players joined the Reds prior to the new season.

New Liverpool manager Raj is impressed with the available first team players and expects no big name signings.

"We've got a lot of talented players here and our first XI is capable of mounting a promotion challenge. But we've a thin squad compared with other teams in the division. Central midfield was a main area of concern, which we could address by signing Jorginho and Darder. At the moment we are not planning to add more numbers. May be an experienced goal keeper as Brad wishes to get more playing time elsewhere."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGeGFLbpK5mN6xUBIyXyuqdf2pM4UzT5fIhrb8fN7x-hM0Lw8l

maicon was the newset addition to the chelsea squad which had so many brazilians to link up so we will playing like the SAMBA quated MAICON who was at the medical centre at chelsea:D