New Custom Set-Up

BarneyLFC

Re: Riferimento: Re: New Custom Set-Up

Oh..

I thought the whole point was to end up with nationality specific squads. Seems a bit pointless to me.

I'm gonna make an all African squad regardless of whatever anyone else is doing; so everyone at United is for sale

I kind of agree with him,would make the gameworld more intresting,kind of doesn't make sence bein able to buy internal but not external

Re: New Custom Set-Up

If I get all 16 managers to agree, I will modify the rules slightly to the following:

Rather than being assigned a nationality, you can only buy players of your club's nationality. For example Barcelona can only sign Spaniards, Dortmund Germans, etc.

Would you rather that or keep it as is?

If I get all 16 managers to agree' date=' I will modify the rules slightly to the following:

Rather than being assigned a nationality, you can only buy players of your club's nationality. For example Barcelona can only sign Spaniards, Dortmund Germans, etc.

Would you rather that or keep it as is?[/quote']

I like the mixing up of what nationalitys u can buy. Not what nation the team is from.

For example chelsea is brazil

Instead of Chelsea is england. Leave the draw as it is.

De Gea, Rafael and Januzaj all in next too for a combined sum of around 60m.

All in all my signings are:

Barkley, Hughes, Townsend, Shaw, Morrison, Ince, Pogba, Rafael, De Gea, Januzaj, Isco, Varane, Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho, Marquinhos and Verratti.

All for the low price of Ribery, Robben, Dante, Mandzukic, Pizzarro, Van Buyten, and 91m.

Looks like what I said was ignored then,buyin players only from the country u was given could have been a challenge,now it will be just like any other gameworld,theres to many stupid deals goin around mainly to the owner,and I hate to say this but doent anyone think its a bit weird how the draw was susposed to be random but the owner came out with the best team on the planet bayern:eek:

Are you serious? I gave you screenshots showing that I randomised the teams. You can check online on random.org/lists whenever you randomise a list multiple times it says so at the bottom of the list.

I have gotten some good deals, but so have other people. The only deal that I'd consider a rip-off is the Suarez one.

As for not listening to you, it's up to you all to decide. I'm fine with changing rules, but I need 13 or 14 of you to agree with it, not three. You're allowed to build a team the way you want, I'm not stopping you.