Neymar 93

lunastorta

Re: Neymar 93

Easy SMFA' date=' easy.

[b']I love this player[/b], but what he has won to gain 93?

Only for transfer Santos-Barca he had +2 last 3 mounths

August 2011: 90

October 2012: 91

July 2013: 92

November 2013: 93

EASY!

the rating system now is garbage he would of risen to 93 eventually most likely by the end of the season because he's playing very well but its way way to early now as it was with Varane when he jumped from 89-90 after about 5 games the old system was way way better we have no idea when people will rise Schmelzer aint risen for 2 years and he deserves a 92 in my eyes.

Yes today is officially the day SM lost their final vague grip on reality.

Hum' date=' I guess it happened some time ago: how can Neymar get to 93 now and Schmelzer, for example, is still at 90?:eek:

Bale 99 .

Yeah, that's likely to happen, soon:D

lol

Reus played champions league final and still 92 ..

Yup, another example of genius rating:rolleyes:: it's comedic that Neymar gets to 93 before Reus.

Regards:)

on another note... neymar is a good player' date=' and this was bound to happen eventually. you cant deny neymars talent. im not overly angry at this, but hopefully rating increases in the future will take a little more time[/quote']

Sure mate, Neymar is a fabulous player and will be, for me, one of the best in the World, medium / long term.

Yeah, but I believe his rating should remain at 93 for a while, unless he really deserves another rise.:)

Undeserved 93. Players like Reus and Hazard are way better than Neymar and still 92. Laughable' date=' Neymar 93 for what? Diving? -.- He didn't even deserve 92 as now by the way. SMFA = barcelona supporters.[/quote']

okay, maybe reus, but hazard better than neymar? thats laughable haha. lets not get too carried away

Wow, are you kidding me? Id like SM to write an essay about why Neymar deserves 93 and Reus doesnt... Bet they wouldnt even know where to begin.

This game is going down the drain now, theres no customer service, its just all about business for SM rather than listening to customers which will probably be the reason theyll decline, thats why Neymar is 93 to make Barcelona more appealing when buying them.

Archived