Sign in to follow this  
acrozier

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I am trying to buy Bale.

I have a counter offer -Eden HAZARD and Stephan EL SHAARAWY from my team for Gareth BALE (other manager.) Any thoughts??

Personally I'd get Bale with that. He is at a better team than the rest and although he hasn't had the best of starts, we all know he has the potential to excel :) Hazard is great and young, but I don't think he's going to hit 94 any time soon. As for El Shaa, he is a talented youngster but Milan are not the team they used to be.

I'd take it, Bale won't lose his 94 anytime soon. Hazard and El Shaarawy might both rise this season but doubt it'll be more than 1 point and we all know Bale has the potential to get 95/96, he's already shown some of his former glory at Madrid and once he's really settled you'll have one of the best players of the game for the next few years.

Hazard has 95+ future potential as well.

Keep Hazard on one flank.. And if you want Bale on the other flank then try to swap another player + El Shaarawy.

I think Bale deserves to go up 1 or 2 values ‚Äč‚Äčagain.

this season (Spanish League) he created 10 goals from 17 matches.

and into the goal Elche. This becomes an amazing goal