We are happy to announce the launch of Connect Game Worlds. This new feature will allow you to play your favorite club against another that you own or even against a friends who is in a different Game World.

Gold Managers will be able to create a league or cup and invite their friends to join them with one of their clubs, to finally find out who is the best manager!

For full details of how Connect Game Worlds work, please visit the Help and read the article titled Connect Game Worlds.

Re: Connect Game Worlds

I have to admit this is pretty darn cool. :D

Cross Game World Friendlies is something that has been requested time and time again, and so we've introduced it in a slightly different format. Please remember that this is in beta and that we will listen to feedback, and that we'll also be making a few tweaks here and there. Oh, and we've also got another surprised lined up as well linked to this :)

We applaud you Vicky for an innovative idea that has been implemented' date=' if the issues raised through various threads could be ironed out as Lama has mentioned in an earlier post then I will feel the money I fork out is being wisely used.[/font']

I can't say too much but 2014 is going to be a massive year and you'll all be surprised with what will be either added or changed :)

We are happy to announce an add on to Connect Game Worlds' date=' SMFA Connect Game Worlds.

Not sure if its possible but stoping people from putting 2 or more of their clubs in the same division should be a priority.. also sperating as they move up the divisions.. could end up with someone having 3 or 4 clubs in the same division and simply allowing results to go against their own teams as they wish, the issue of someone having 2 clubs from different accounts might be hard to control also..

Could create a top mangers list for SMFA connect gameworlds, similar to other best managers lists (points & average)

also when you use search to find a connect gameworld, you can enter SMFA CONNECT GAMEWORLD but not SMFA CONNECT GAMEWORLD 10/9/8 ETC