Sign in to follow this  
ruggermad

Forumer's Top Team Connect

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect

Now this new feature has been set up and released for the general SM community' date=' I thought it'd be a laugh for forumers to pit their favourite team against others teams.

Unfortunately I'm not a gold member so couldn't set it up myself, but I'm sure someone wouldn't mind.

Once we know the number interested, whoever makes it can adjust the settings upon making it so the league has enough slots, and then people can apply with their favourite team. Probably easier to keep it to one team each so then as many people can do it as want to.

From what I've heard, it will be minimal effort to participate, just basically Friendlies between your top squads. Should provide good competition between us and some good banter along the way.

Let me know if you're up for it and we can get the ball rolling somewhat[/quote']

Yeah, I can join too, with my Braga (it's not a bad squad)!

By favourite team, you mean the club you support in real life, right?

If that isn't necessarily the case, I can maybe choose my Porto squad, which is a bit better than the Braga one.

But I'm not a gold member, as well, so I can't set it up either:(

Great response guys. I thought this would be popular. I suggest leaving a few days/week to drum interest up. In the meantime I'll keep track of who's interested and the team they've nominated to use in te first post. If I've forgotten someone, apologies - just give me a prod and I'll add you on.

Just to clarify, you can use any team you want from any GW. Be it your favourite or best I'll leave that to you. All I'll say is it may be more satisfying to use a team you've built up rather than a new Barcelona/Real Madrid team. But it's your choice

Once we've got some more interested parties we'll discuss what settings people favour etc

Lets throw my Wrexham into the mix.

EC 12963.

I think it'd be better if no more than 1 of any team is included.

Care to explain? Connect GW's seems like THE place to compete with whatever club you'd like, would be silly if we're limiting to just 1 club thus taking opportunities out for others :rolleyes:

Care to explain? Connect GW's seems like THE place to compete with whatever club you'd like' date=' would be silly if we're limiting to just 1 club thus taking opportunities out for others :rolleyes:[/quote']

Like 10 Barcelonas..

I'm not even clear on how these Connect GW's work anyway? It plays out a whole season?