Forumer's Top Team Connect

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect

FTTC III will be made as soon as FTTC II closes and I will post the private joining code in here. First 19 to join get in. It's much easier to do that way

Congratulations to Athletic Bilbao (WC 11115) and their manager Albert Marsal (need to confirm Forum name) for winning FTTC II with 62 points and massive goal difference of +2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect Yeah i'll get involved! Either my Sheff Wed team or Spurs team from 2011.

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect More the merrier guys. Up to 29 now. If I've missed you off the list on the first post, apologies. Give me a slap and let me know

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect I'm interested and i'll apply.

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect

FTTC III will be made as soon as FTTC II closes and I will post the private joining code in here. First 19 to join get in. It's much easier to do that way

Congratulations to Athletic Bilbao (WC 11115) and their manager Albert Marsal (need to confirm Forum name) for winning FTTC II with 62 points and massive goal difference of +2

Thank you, sorry for not confirming the forum's name, I've been on vacations.

Cheers.