Sign in to follow this  
ruggermad

Forumer's Top Team Connect

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect

If is a league you can make only one of max 20 teams , for cup is 2, 4,8,16,32 and 64 , the cup only starts when is full .

My idea is to make two leagues with 20 teams , and promote 4 from one to the other something similar SMFA chalenge .We can set a game every day will take just 38 days to complete the league .

If is a league you can make only one of max 20 teams ' date=' for cup is 2, 4,8,16,32 and 64 , the cup only starts when is full .

My idea is to make two leagues with 20 teams , and promote 4 from one to the other something similar SMFA chalenge .We can set a game every day will take just 38 days to complete the league .[/quote']

Two leagues as in league 1 and league 2? Or two separate leagues with two different accounts?

If it's the first one then it's a brilliant idea.

I will let you know. Talking to Noisy now about it
As Elvis would have said: "A little less conversation' date=' a little more action".[/quote']

Sorry lads was away yesterday, will make it tonight as Steuaseka said league can only be max 20 teams and cups 64 so how do you want to go about things?

Sorry lads was away yesterday' date=' will make it tonight as Steuaseka said league can only be max 20 teams and cups 64 so how do you want to go about things?[/quote']

League with Div. 1 and Div. 2 sounds better, if that can be accomplished.

But we are already 48 (counting from the "Interested List"), so, I guess, the Cup system will have to work.