Sign in to follow this  
ruggermad

Forumer's Top Team Connect

Re: Forumer's Top Team Connect

He did the exact same thing again tonight, gotta' laugh... :)

These Connect games are a complete lottery, bless them.

I especially feel for the manager of the 95-rated Arsenal team that went down 3-1 tonight to my 77-rated Salgaocar side from India.

Think I'll order a Vindaloo to celebrate... :D

He did the exact same thing again tonight' date=' gotta' laugh... :)

These Connect games are a complete lottery, bless them.

I especially feel for the manager of the 95-rated Arsenal team that went down 3-1 tonight to my 77-rated Salgaocar side from India.

Think I'll order a Vindaloo to celebrate... :D[/quote']

that, is shameful.

I noticed the same thing (reported as a bug) where my commentary does not match goalscorers to the match report... weird that.

Lost embarassingly to Le Havre 3-0 despite equal stats (called 'taking your chances' i believe :rolleyes:) but got up this match against Inter to go 15 points.

Kinda rate this comp. I mean look how close it is. It come down to real tactical nous as there is no qualms about finances and someone having all the good players, It really is as fair a competition as you like, just needs the bugs ironed out.

It's really starting to grind my gears!:mad:

It was the 2nd match in a row' date=' that my tactics were all mixed up, due to a bug.

If this goes on, I'll simply stop caring about this Connect GW.

Another match against a fairly weaker team than mine and it ended 1-1.

Falcao did the playmaker role, instead of Fabregas.

Neymar took the free kicks, instead of Ronaldo, Piqué was the captain, instead of Schweinsteiger.

In the previous match, it was even worse: Chiellini and RVP appeared at CM!

What the hell is going on?

I could be at the top of the league, right now.:mad:

Can someone tell me what's going on, please?[/quote']

Some help please, what should I do?:(

It's really starting to grind my gears!:mad:

It was the 2nd match in a row' date=' that my tactics were all mixed up, due to a bug.

If this goes on, I'll simply stop caring about this Connect GW.

Another match against a fairly weaker team than mine and it ended 1-1.

Falcao did the playmaker role, instead of Fabregas.

Neymar took the free kicks, instead of Ronaldo, Piqué was the captain, instead of Schweinsteiger.

In the previous match, it was even worse: Chiellini and RVP appeared at CM!

What the hell is going on?

I could be at the top of the league, right now.:mad:

Can someone tell me what's going on, please?[/quote']

Can someone tell me what I should do, please?:(

Can someone tell me what I should do' date=' please?:([/quote']

Its a bug probably. Just make sure your players get screwed up again when you play me. :D

Seriously I think you should try the default 442 in the next match and then change it to your desired formation thereafter. No guarantee it'll work though. :o

Its a bug probably. Just make sure your players get screwed up again when you play me. :D

Seriously I think you should try the default 442 in the next match and then change it to your desired formation thereafter. No guarantee it'll work though. :o

Thanks for the advice, mate!:)

Top Team Connect II

12th Stoke City - P12 W4 D3 L5 F22 A23 GD-1 PTS15

Bloody hard work, this...

:)

General comments about Connect GW's:

- My other 11 sides (including teams averaging 77, 80, 83 & 84) sailed through their first Connect League 10's against mostly elite clubs averaging low to mid 90's. Leaves me wondering whether the Connect match engine favours clubs from well-populated (tougher) GW's? No way should my 77-rated Salgaocar team (Indian Premier League) be beating three Barcas, two Real Madrids and a Bayern, lol... :D

- It's now taking quite a while to get them all into Connect 9's at my preferred KO time of 19:00GMT. I'd imagine it'll be quite a wait filling up Connect 7's, 6's, etc when there's more teams per league.

- Apart from the Forumer's/Custom Connects does anybody really bother changing their tactics and players every day? Have to admit, I don't - I've just set fairly 'neutral' tactics and let it ride.

It'd be interesting to hear others comments about Connect...

Top Team Connect II

12th Stoke City - P12 W4 D3 L5 F22 A23 GD-1 PTS15

Bloody hard work' date=' this...

:)[/center']

General comments about Connect GW's:

- My other 11 sides (including teams averaging 77, 80, 83 & 84) sailed through their first Connect League 10's against mostly elite clubs averaging low to mid 90's. Leaves me wondering whether the Connect match engine favours clubs from well-populated (tougher) GW's? No way should my 77-rated Salgaocar team (Indian Premier League) be beating three Barcas, two Real Madrids and a Bayern, lol... :D

- It's now taking quite a while to get them all into Connect 9's at my preferred KO time of 19:00GMT. I'd imagine it'll be quite a wait filling up Connect 7's, 6's, etc when there's more teams per league.

- Apart from the Forumer's/Custom Connects does anybody really bother changing their tactics and players every day? Have to admit, I don't - I've just set fairly 'neutral' tactics and let it ride.

It'd be interesting to hear others comments about Connect...

Ive got every team in connect 10's now and have them all in 4-4-2's. From my 89 rated Lyon to my 95 rated spurs, all are 12 games in and between 3rd and 5th. Im just gonna let it ride and the ones that progress ill put effort into, and just reenter the losers back into 10's. Ill work away when i have teams in 8's 9's etc when the real tactical nous will prevail. for nopw its just a numbers game

Well this is awkward.. Two games left in FTTC I' date=' and I'm two points clear at the top.

Am I gonna have to announce myself as the inaugural champion of Forumer's Top Team Connect?![/quote']

actually lost interest after about 3 games...

but

congrats

however....it aint all over yet lol

Well this is awkward.. Two games left in FTTC I' date=' and I'm two points clear at the top.

Am I gonna have to announce myself as the inaugural champion of Forumer's Top Team Connect?![/quote']

I'm the only one who can catch you, but seem to be bottling it. 2 draws have kept me 2 points behind you going into the last game!

I am in the second division with my NK Maribor side who are not doing very well. So no promotion this season. For next season I would like to change to one of my other teams. Will that be allowed?.

Anybody else having problems with their Connect sides reverting to the default 442 for no good reason, leaving players out of position?

It hasn't happened to me in the Forum Top Team II Connect GW but in a number of standard 9's and 10's...

Final games tonight in FTTC II - good luck to those in contention for a top 10 spot and entry to the new FTTC Div1.

Sadly, Stoke are 3 wins adrift from making it but look forward to life in FTTC Div2 when it kicks off.

Please could the originator post clear instructions as to the entry/vetting process on this thread and give details of the number of promotion and relegation places, etc.

Thanks in advance for your efforts - it is appreciated...

Cheers,

ruts :)