Soccer Manager: The app is currently unreachable

dgormand

I get this message like everytime i try to go in on Soccermanager. The site dosn't load and i have tried it on other computers, browsers but still nothing works

This has been happening for a while now. Really starting to annoy me. I live in New Zealand and i log on about 2.30-6pm most days and i cant connect. This is just rubbish

Im a paying gold member and i expect answers as in the past the "sm" employees show a total lack of customer service.

I have quit all my clubs apart from 1 as soccermanager has just become so poor now days. The amount of gameworlds being created is ridiculous. I remember when gold gameworlds were "elite" but they are just empty.

Pick up your game sm

Re: Soccer Manager: The app is currently unreachable

my login is fine, i agree though..

I don't see why new worlds are created when there is still loads of empty spots in other gameworlds.

Shouldn't a new gameworld only be created when all others are full..

I always want a completely full gameworld but it is almost impossible to find one.

I found an English one, is there any Gold ones ?

I get this message like everytime i try to go in on Soccermanager. The site dosn't load and i have tried it on other computers' date=' browsers but still nothing works

This has been happening for a while now. Really starting to annoy me. I live in New Zealand and i log on about 2.30-6pm most days and i cant connect. This is just rubbish

Im a paying gold member and i expect answers as in the past the "sm" employees show a total lack of customer service.

I have quit all my clubs apart from 1 as soccermanager has just become so poor now days. The amount of gameworlds being created is ridiculous. I remember when gold gameworlds were "elite" but they are just empty.

Pick up your game sm[/quote']

I'm in Australia and have experienced the same problem trying to login during my lunch break has become impossible!

I hope the sm team can fix this!

I'm in England, and it's the same for me. Doesn't happen that often to be fair. But can log in and see my club's, trying to access a club bring's about 'website error'.

Same with my phone too. What's the point in coming to work early if I can't play game's on my laptop eh? Haha.

I'm in England' date=' and it's the same for me. Doesn't happen that often to be fair. But can log in and see my club's, trying to access a club bring's about 'website error'.

Same with my phone too. What's the point in coming to work early if I can't play game's on my laptop eh? Haha.[/quote']

It doesn't happen for you because usually it would've ended about two hours ago. Runs from about 2am-5am English time every day, the game just shuts down entirely. It's a major annoyance for the American, Pacific Islanders or East Asian players, that's for sure.

Archived