Sign in to follow this  
klorway

Jim Garvock's Connect Worlds

I am going to offer 3,000 credits for winning the top division. 2,000 credits for winning the second division, and 1,000 credits for winning the third division. Each division will have 16 teams. If you are interested in joining, then all i need is your Game name, Team you are going to use, and which world it is from. You also need to be on my friends list with a year in SM to participate. List below

Jim Garvock - Barcelona - Garvock's Euro League

Paul Durnin - Manchester United - World Championship 7618

Dean Lord - West Bromwich Albion - Start At The Bottom

Frans Lemstra - AC Milan - European Championship 2707

Roll Up Roll Up and have a go at my new CONNECT Leagues. It is free to enter, lots of fun. It does not affect any team that you use. If you are King of your world, can you beat other kings of their worlds. Can you prove yourself against other top teams from other worlds.

In CMO they use to have a thing called BUDDY LEAGUES which is very similar to this. When CMO folded I was running 11 leagues of 16 teams fighting for promotion and relegation. Don't wait until then, get in now.

Jim Garvock - Barcelona - Garvock's Euro League

Paul Durnin - Manchester United - World Championship 7618

Dean Lord - West Bromwich Albion - Start At The Bottom

Frans Lemstra - AC Milan - European Championship 2707

Can i join? mcsyauqi-Chelsea-Master of Soccermanager

No I will not add you to the list. I have had enough of you. I asked you to change your name back before the Worlds Collide worlds started on Sunday. You did not do that as I knew you wouldn't.

I would rather you leave my worlds now. You are no longer ELIGIBLE for any PRIZES in my worlds.