need expert help

totts9

Re: need expert help

who to sell?

baines

adam maher

hulk

Depends on your squad. I think Baines is a possible for a +1, but Maher and Hulk will not rise soon.

If there is a possibility of buying them back in the future, Maher will be an excellent player to have, but unless he moves to a bigger team, he will be stuck at 88.

Hulk is in a similar situation, he needs to leave Russia.

All in all, i would say Maher is the most expendable as there are many talented players in that position.

Baines and Cole have been pretty even in terms of ability for a year or two, both can defend and attack very well but because Baines hasn't and probably won't leave Everton because of home sickness he won't rise a great deal to match the rating of Cole, even if he does leave it'll probably be too late to rise a great deal. If you have better sell Baines.

Hulk is in Russia, unless it's a young player moving to Russia with a huge room for improvement I tend to bin off most players that go to that league and Hulk is one I binned off ages ago.

Maher I'd keep a little longer and see if PSV can find some form again.

Depends on your squad. I think Baines is a possible for a +1' date=' but Maher and Hulk will not rise soon.

If there is a possibility of buying them back in the future, Maher will be an excellent player to have, but unless he moves to a bigger team, he will be stuck at 88.

Hulk is in a similar situation, he needs to leave Russia.

All in all, i would say Maher is the most expendable as there are many talented players in that position.[/quote']

Good point and I agree, mate.:)