• No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ronaldo 99?

Re: Ronaldo 99? Yes, he should rise to 99 no doubt ! He is having a fantastic year with Real Madrid and national team. Has already scored 66 goals in 2013 and will not stick around. Yesterday beca

Re: Ronaldo 99? No, Ronaldo winning the Ballon d'Or would mean that nobody would have an argument against being at the same level as Messi and the best footballer in the world, hence becoming 99 rat

If Ronaldo wins Ballon d'Or and gets the 99 would that mean that Messi would drop to 98?

No, Ronaldo winning the Ballon d'Or would mean that nobody would have an argument against being at the same level as Messi and the best footballer in the world, hence becoming 99 rated but Messi should stay the same unless he has a really big drop in form when he returns.

Respuesta: Ronaldo 99?

Cristiano Ronaldo is currently the player in most form, but he will never be the best while Messi lives and plays. :D When the 2 players are in their best form, Messi always will overcome CR7. That's the reality. Lionel in 2013 has been in total about 4 months injured and couldn't take competition rhythm. That's the reason because of Cristiano may win Ballon D'or. So, he can never be 99.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Ronaldo 99?

Everyone know that in 2010 Messi didn't deserve the Ballon D'or' date=' and neither in 2012. Maybe Messi should have just one Ballon D'or, not FOUR. And I will not surprised if Messi will win also this year :P[/quote']

Messi didnt deserved his Ballon D'or in the season when Inter won everything.Sneijder should've won it.2012 is the year when he scored more goals than Gerd Muller isn't it?I'd love to see how he didnt deserved to win it tbh.

Must be frustrating for Ronaldo to be 'considered' by a few the best player in the world only because Messi struggled with injuries.Also,might be frustrating for Ronaldo because he's at his best level but Barca is still first.Must be pretty frustrating for that lad because he has only won 3(might be wrong) trophies in his whole career at Real?He was,he is and he will always be behind Messi.End of.Now,its the perfect time for Ronaldo's fan boys to pop up for 1 or 2 months untill Messi comes back.Let Ronaldo to live his moments..he's the best when Messi is injured.It would be pretty great if this Ronaldo finally been better than an injured Messi but he will still not win Ballon D'or because of a lad called Franck Ribery.

Respuesta: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Ronaldo 99?

Messi didnt deserved his Ballon D'or in the season when Inter won everything.Sneijder should've won it.2012 is the year when he scored more goals than Gerd Muller isn't it?I'd love to see how he didnt deserved to win it tbh.

Must be frustrating for Ronaldo to be 'considered' by a few the best player in the world only because Messi struggled with injuries.Also' date='might be frustrating for Ronaldo because he's at his best level but Barca is still first.Must be pretty frustrating for that lad because he has only won 3(might be wrong) trophies in his whole career at Real?He was,he is and he will always be behind Messi.End of.Now,its the perfect time for Ronaldo's fan boys to pop up for 1 or 2 months untill Messi comes back.Let Ronaldo to live his moments..he's the best when Messi is injured.It would be pretty great if this Ronaldo finally been better than an injured Messi but he will still not win Ballon D'or because of a lad called Franck Ribery.[/quote']

You read my mind, mate. You couldn't have explained it better. Great. ;)

Must be frustrating for Ronaldo to be 'considered' by a few the best player in the world only because Messi struggled with injuries.Also' date='might be frustrating for Ronaldo because he's at his best level but Barca is still first.Must be pretty frustrating for that lad because he has only won 3(might be wrong) trophies in his whole career at Real?He was,he is and he will always be behind Messi.End of.Now,its the perfect time for Ronaldo's fan boys to pop up for 1 or 2 months untill Messi comes back.Let Ronaldo to live his moments..he's the best when Messi is injured.It would be pretty great if this Ronaldo finally been better than an injured Messi but he will still not win Ballon D'or because of a lad called Franck Ribery.[/quote']

Ahahaha, Messi only won all those trophies because he always had some the best players of the world in his team, Xavi, Iniesta, David Villa, Eto'o, Dani Alves, Fabregas and now Neymar, just to name a few. I don't see him winning any significant trophies with Argentina, and they always had good talent in that team to support him (not comparable with barça of course). Ronaldo on the other hand never got that amount of talent in his team (some might argue but most of real madrid players in past seasons are more name and status than actual talent). I just wonder if Ronaldo was in Barça and Messi was in Real, to see if Messi would win those many trophies, i know he wouldn't, it would be Ronaldo with those trophies and those Ballon D'or.

Not to mention that Ronaldo always succeeds in any team or championship he has played (Man Utd and Real Madrid), always getting better season after season, i really would like to see Messi playing in premiere league for example just to see if he would be this highlighted, as he is in Unicef's Barcelona.

And what makes you so sure that when messi comeback he will be just as good as he has been in the past? For all we know we could continue to see him dropping in form. Those "Growth Shots" he took can very well be the reason of his decline now, that natural talent could very well not be that natural after all. Lance Armstrong was such and amazing athlete until his doping issues came out... Just saying... Bigger they are, Harder they fall...

Ahahaha' date=' Messi only won all those trophies because he always had some the best players of the world in his team, Xavi, Iniesta, David Villa, Eto'o, Dani Alves, Fabregas and now Neymar, just to name a few. I don't see him winning any significant trophies with Argentina, and they always had good talent in that team to support him (not comparable with barça of course). Ronaldo on the other hand never got that amount of talent in his team (some might argue but most of real madrid players in past seasons are more name and status than actual talent). I just wonder if Ronaldo was in Barça and Messi was in Real, to see if Messi would win those many trophies, i know he wouldn't, it would be Ronaldo with those trophies and those Ballon D'or.

Not to mention that Ronaldo always succeeds in any team or championship he has played (Man Utd and Real Madrid), always getting better season after season, i really would like to see Messi playing in premiere league for example just to see if he would be this highlighted, as he is in Unicef's Barcelona.

And what makes you so sure that when messi comeback he will be just as good as he has been in the past? For all we know we could continue to see him dropping in form. Those "Growth Shots" he took can very well be the reason of his decline now, that natural talent could very well not be that natural after all. Lance Armstrong was such and amazing athlete until his doping issues came out... Just saying... Bigger they are, Harder they fall...[/quote']

Wait a moment,thats such a stupid and a childish excuse.Ronaldo is surrounded by average players or what?He's had some average managers or what?No pal.He was managed by probably the best manager in the world,Jose Mourinho and he has the best players around to help him.To say that Messi won trophy after trophy because he's always had great players around him its the most idiotic thing.You make it to sound like Ronaldo is the only world class player in that Madrid side.Not going to say that Real's bench is 2x times better than Barca's one,quality wise.What about to stop using 'IF,IF,IF'.Messi WON all of them and it doesnt matter IF Ronaldo was Superman or not,it matters that Messi won them and it matters that Messi been on another level to Ronaldo.

Argentina's defence is absolutely garbage.Portugal's defence is head and shoulders above.Argentina has a great attack though.Messi been good for the NT lately and so far he has 37 goals in 82 games.Ronaldo has 109 games and 47 goals.

Also,Ronaldo has like 8 or 9 shots per game comparable to Messi's 5 shots per game.Messi been amazing at every single level.Of course that I expect the fanboys to tell me that Ronaldo been great in PL but does that makes him better?NO.Based on that logic,Ibrahimovic would be the best player ever.

Messi always been a block of consistency,he broked records after records,outplaying everybody season after season and got better season after season.He will be hungry after he comes back.Thats why I think he'll be as good as he was,but thats only what I think.We should wait and see.

At the moment,Messi is on another level to Ronaldo,the lad shouldn't even come close to him.Not with 3 trophies in all his career at Real.

The question should be does Franck Ribery deserve 99 for winning a treble, and single handedly dragging Francais into the WC next year.

Ribery also plays in a much tougher Division called Der Bundesliga. and had a much much tougher WC qualifiying group then Ronaldo and Portugol.

If Ronaldo somehow reaches 99, Ribery is 98 minimum sowed on guaranteed.

This is my perspective, as is a fair few others. Everyone has their favourite player, whether its Messi, Ribery, Ronaldo, Reus, etc, its a matter of opinion in choice.:)

Wait a moment' date='thats such a stupid and a childish excuse.Ronaldo is surrounded by average players or what?He's had some average managers or what?No pal.He was managed by probably the best manager in the world,Jose Mourinho and he has the best players around to help him.To say that Messi won trophy after trophy because he's always had great players around him its the most idiotic thing.You make it to sound like Ronaldo is the only world class player in that Madrid side.Not going to say that Real's bench is 2x times better than Barca's one,quality wise.What about to stop using 'IF,IF,IF'.Messi WON all of them and it doesnt matter IF Ronaldo was Superman or not,it matters that Messi won them and it matters that Messi been on another level to Ronaldo.

Argentina's defence is absolutely garbage.Portugal's defence is head and shoulders above.Argentina has a great attack though.Messi been good for the NT lately and so far he has 37 goals in 82 games.Ronaldo has 109 games and 47 goals.

Also,Ronaldo has like 8 or 9 shots per game comparable to Messi's 5 shots per game.Messi been amazing at every single level.Of course that I expect the fanboys to tell me that Ronaldo been great in PL but does that makes him better?NO.Based on that logic,Ibrahimovic would be the best player ever.

Messi always been a block of consistency,he broked records after records,outplaying everybody season after season and got better season after season.He will be hungry after he comes back.Thats why I think he'll be as good as he was,but thats only what I think.We should wait and see.

At the moment,Messi is on another level to Ronaldo,the lad shouldn't even come close to him.Not with 3 trophies in all his career at Real.[/quote']

Its hilarious see you mention Fanboys this, Fanboys that, when you're the biggest Fanboy around.

Everything is always stupid, idiotic etc when it goes against you opinion, its boring and predictable as hell.

And messi have won all those trophies because of his team mates are MOSTLY the best players around and because of the name of the team he plays for, and real madrid players are MOSTLY average YES, especially in the past seasons. Although i agree that madrid's bench have more quality. Mourinho won 2/3 times the trophies in any other top team he managed than he won in real madrid, just for that you can see the dreadful team that Real Madrid is, especially for being a Top Club.

Argentina defense is Garbage? Zabaleta, Garay? LOL, you could say that Portugal defense could sometimes be a little better, but only good players Portugal have is Ronaldo, Moutinho, Pepe and sometimes Coentrão, while argentina has 2x/3x that.

You talk about Ronaldo shooting, like its a bad thing, its not, if he has better shooting skills that Messi, its only obvious he will try to shoot more often. Like Messi has more passes or dribles per games. Its a different type of play by both teams, and players, comparing statistics like you're doing is in your words Idiotic. Oh Ronaldo has more goals from headers, but also has more headers missed than messi's, so messi is a better header than Ronaldo, because he used his head once and scored, 100% header currency, BIG LOL.

Just not to say that you talk about all mess's records like ronaldo don't have his too.

Wait a moment' date='thats such a stupid and a childish excuse.Ronaldo is surrounded by average players or what?He's had some average managers or what?No pal.He was managed by probably the best manager in the world,Jose Mourinho and he has the best players around to help him.To say that Messi won trophy after trophy because he's always had great players around him its the most idiotic thing.You make it to sound like Ronaldo is the only world class player in that Madrid side.Not going to say that Real's bench is 2x times better than Barca's one,quality wise.What about to stop using 'IF,IF,IF'.Messi WON all of them and it doesnt matter IF Ronaldo was Superman or not,it matters that Messi won them and it matters that Messi been on another level to Ronaldo.

At the moment,Messi is on another level to Ronaldo,the lad shouldn't even come close to him.Not with 3 trophies in all his career at Real.[/quote']

"Based on that logic, Ibrahimovic would be the best player ever."

Not at all mate. Ibra didn't come close to tearing up la liga and never even attempted to try out the prem. Ronaldo has consistently performed at a sensational level at every league he's played in. I think Messi is fantastic, but to say he is as good as Ronaldo has been this year is, as you would say, idiotic.

Who's to say Messi won't come back and play even better? Who knows. But he hasn't been Ronaldo this year, no matter how much glitter you roll him in.

I don't have a preference in terms of who I prefer when they're both on the same level, honestly. I'm basing my thoughts on the latest year - as should any one who gets to vote in the Balon D'or.

Oh and also, if Ribery wins the Balon D'or, it will be the largest fix in the history of football.

"Based on that logic' date=' Ibrahimovic would be the best player ever."

Not at all mate. Ibra didn't come close to tearing up la liga and never even attempted to try out the prem. Ronaldo has consistently performed at a sensational level at every league he's played in. I think Messi is fantastic, but to say he is as good as Ronaldo has been this year is, as you would say, idiotic.

Who's to say Messi won't come back and play even better? Who knows. But he hasn't been Ronaldo this year, no matter how much glitter you roll him in.

I don't have a preference in terms of who I prefer when they're both on the same level, honestly. I'm basing my thoughts on the latest year - as should any one who gets to vote in the Balon D'or.

Oh and also, if Ribery wins the Balon D'or, it will be the largest fix in the history of football.[/quote']

When Ibra played,he's been a beast in Barcelona.No matter what conflicts he had with Guardiola or MEssi.

If Ribery wins Ballon D'or,it'll be the right choice.Thats all.

• 2 weeks later...