• No

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ronaldo 99?

Re: Ronaldo 99? Yes, he should rise to 99 no doubt ! He is having a fantastic year with Real Madrid and national team. Has already scored 66 goals in 2013 and will not stick around. Yesterday beca

Re: Ronaldo 99? No, Ronaldo winning the Ballon d'Or would mean that nobody would have an argument against being at the same level as Messi and the best footballer in the world, hence becoming 99 rat

Such a witty retort. Do try not to be an arse all your life. This thread is just constantly going round in circles and is tiresome now. Though with such limited intelligence I guess you are unable to see that.

So because you have decided that its tiresome we have to stop on your say so?

I guess you have a pretty high opinion of yourself?

Here's a tip sunshine, dont enter or read the thread, you absolute cretin.

Respuesta: Re: Ronaldo 99?

I agree with you. Ronaldo deserves to rise to 99. While Messi was not shining even before the injuries' date=' meaning Messi should drop.[/quote']

Messi 45 goals playing five or six months in 2013. He won La Liga, was the Pichichi...

Ronaldo 69 goals playing all year. He won... nothing!!

So, What you said??

Such a witty retort. Do try not to be an arse all your life. This thread is just constantly going round in circles and is tiresome now. Though with such limited intelligence I guess you are unable to see that.

I didn't realise there was a correlation between commenting on a soccer manager forum and intelligence.

Ribery should have won the Ballon D'or and only didn't because of the extended voting period.

Despite this, I think it's wrong for Ronaldo not to receive a rise, he had a huge 12 months and deserves to be 99. I also think that it's wrong to drop Messi back to 98, playing under duress and then not playing at all doesn't warrant a drop.

I hate CR7 but in all fairness he does deserve to be rated on the same level as Messi.

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

CR7 is having a stellar season' date=' he won the Ballon d'or and single handedly put Portugal through to the 2014 Brazil WC... Anyone else think he's finally due to hit 99?[/quote']

No,he didn't put portugal in 2014 WC.I don't know why everybody says that.He couldn't help Portugal to directly qualify from one of the weakest groups they could've had.He scored against an old,garbage and awful defence of Sweden,where sadly,Zlatan can't do everything.If Zlatan was going to qualify at 2014 you could've said that he took Sweden single handedly at the WC.Stellar season of taps in and 10-12 shots per game?If Ronaldo gets 99,make Messi 100.

No' date='he didn't put portugal in 2014 WC.I don't know why everybody says that.He couldn't help Portugal to directly qualify from one of the weakest groups they could've had.He scored against an old,garbage and awful defence of Sweden,where sadly,Zlatan can't do everything.If Zlatan was going to qualify at 2014 you could've said that he took Sweden single handedly at the WC.Stellar season of taps in and 10-12 shots per game?If Ronaldo gets 99,make Messi 100.[/quote']

Same can be said for the Portugal defence and midfield. Bar Bruno Alves and Moutinho, everyone was awful in both legs. Yet Ronaldo somehow carried his whole attacking force by making the difference.

The moment Messi steps out of his comfort zone and proves himself for a team besides Barcelona will be the day that I consider him to be better than Ronaldo.

The whole shots thing and being "efficient" is complete rubbish. As a winger, he tries to create as many chances as possible. Whether his goal to shots ratio is 1-3 or 1-10 makes absolutely no difference if he keeps on scoring.

Same can be said for the Portugal defence and midfield. Bar Bruno Alves and Moutinho' date=' everyone was awful in both legs. Yet Ronaldo somehow carried his whole attacking force by making the difference.

The moment Messi steps out of his comfort zone and proves himself for a team besides Barcelona will be the day that I consider him to be better than Ronaldo.

The whole shots thing and being "efficient" is complete rubbish. As a winger, he tries to create as many chances as possible. Whether his goal to shots ratio is 1-3 or 1-10 makes absolutely no difference if he keeps on scoring.[/quote']

The fact that you still ask for Messi to prove himself its absolutely laughable.Wake up my friend,Ronaldo needed 24 more goals to match Messi's record.I won't ever consider Ronaldo a winger because he isn't.9 lads are playing just for him,he's mostly a striker.Let Ronaldo take 20 shots,score 1.Bale takes 2 shots,scores 2 and your gameplay is still concentrated on Ronaldo?Let Ronaldo waste all your shots,taking all 10-15 shots,the opponents scoring 2 on the counter attack and it obviously doesn't matter.I will just leave it there...:)