Ronaldo 99?

Solarized

Ronaldo 99?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

The fact that you still ask for Messi to prove himself its absolutely laughable.Wake up my friend' date='Ronaldo needed 24 more goals to match Messi's record.I won't ever consider Ronaldo a winger because he isn't.9 lads are playing just for him,he's mostly a striker.Let Ronaldo take 20 shots,score 1.Bale takes 2 shots,scores 2 and your gameplay is still concentrated on Ronaldo?Let Ronaldo waste all your shots,taking all 10-15 shots,the opponents scoring 2 on the counter attack and it obviously doesn't matter.I will just leave it there...:)[/quote']

I won't go in depth either, as the eternal discussion of who's better often seems to have no rational answer. And I'd call Ronaldo a proper striker if he played in Benzema's place, but as that's not the case, he is in my eyes still the left winger.

And I didn't say that I was asking Messi to prove himself, I just stated that it would be interesting to see how he fares in another league, before coming up to conclusions on who's the better player. :)

And in Bale's case, if he can replicate somewhat near Ronaldo's record at Real over a course of a season or two, you can be guaranteed that my focus will lie on Bale as well. :)

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

I won't go in depth either' date=' as the eternal discussion of who's better often seems to have no rational answer. And I'd call Ronaldo a proper striker if he played in Benzema's place, but as that's not the case, he is in my eyes still the left winger.

And I didn't say that I was asking Messi to prove himself, I just stated that it would be interesting to see how he fares in another league, before coming up to conclusions on who's the better player. :)

And in Bale's case, if he can replicate somewhat near Ronaldo's record at Real over a course of a season or two, you can be guaranteed that my focus will lie on Bale as well. :)[/quote']

Well said! Raz makes it sound like Barcelona aren't built around Messi...

Oh wait they are as well. Because naturally, if a team has a player as good as those two, the team will get built around them.

Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or, end of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...