Pique for Aguero

I've been after Aguero for awhile and his manager has finally offered him in exchange for Pique. i have a back 4 of Marcelo, Silva, Pique & Lahm with Subotic & Varane as back up. is it worth breaking up such a formidable defence to get Aguero, as at the moment i have Suarez & Higuain up front with Javier Hernandez as back up.

Re: Pique for Aguero

I've been after Aguero for awhile and his manager has finally offered him in exchange for Pique. i have a back 4 of Marcelo' date=' Silva, Pique & Lahm with Subotic & Varane as back up. is it worth breaking up such a formidable defence to get Aguero, as at the moment i have Suarez & Higuain up front with Javier Hernandez as back up.[/quote']

I'd probably keep a hold of Pique tbh as it makes no sense ratings wise or positionally to add Aguero and lose Pique.

Why don't you try offer Higuain and someone for Aguero instead?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pique for Aguero

I've been after Aguero for awhile and his manager has finally offered him in exchange for Pique. i have a back 4 of Marcelo' date=' Silva, Pique & Lahm with Subotic & Varane as back up. is it worth breaking up such a formidable defence to get Aguero, as at the moment i have Suarez & Higuain up front with Javier Hernandez as back up.[/quote']

I will use Pique for Aguero