Sign in to follow this  
JTennant

Moussa Dembele--Fulham

There isn't much info on this guy i can find will update the thread as more becomes available

moussa_dembele_.ashx?w=222&h=400

Age-17

D.O.B-12 July 1996

Height-183.1cm

Weight-73.9Kg

Club-Fulham(Formally PSG)

Nationality-France

Position -Striker

He was signed by Fulham in the summer of 2012 from PSG a massive coup by Fulham as they have previously stated.

He has amassed interest from Man Utd after impressing Phil Neville and Butt in a U-21 game against United in which he scored and followed it up with 2 goals against Boltons U-21 Team but is yet to make a first team appearance for the XI

He is also attracting interest from Liverpool and Arsenal i believe

He is classed in france as the best player in his age group and had a pro contract at Fulham so a fee would need to be agreed and it would be a big fee.He is likened to Didier Drogba in his homeland

one of his goals against Bolton the first goal.

http://sabotagetimes.com/football/watch-liverpool-target-moussa-dembele-score-a-screamer-for-fulham-u-18s

Video of his hat trick against Reading U-18s

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/fulhams-moussa-dembele-the-other-one-scores-excellent-hat-trick-v-reading-video/

Re: Moussa Dembele--Fulham

adding a picture just in case SW or SM wants to add him in

moussa_dembele_.ashx?w=222&h=400

they won't add him hasn't played any first team minutes yet when he does or at least makes the bench he should appear :) i hope you don't mind but ill borrow your picture for the post i didn't know how to post them

Re: Moussa Dembele--Fulham

its a shame he is playing for a really poor fulham team but could he end up being a shining light in a poor season? can really put him self in the shop window if he gets his head down and gets a first XI spot

well it's not a bad thing for a youngster to play in a bad team as he won't find much competition , all he needs to do is to impress in a season and then he will probably be sold to a big team