Next Generation Team - Suggestions?

Rollingthunderuk

Re: Next Generation Team - Suggestions?

is Macauley Chrisantus added yet to the database ?

Not yet, but I'm sure we are all keeping an eye out for him ;)

Does anybody know about these youngsters? I've found this on the BBC transfer rumours page:

"Arsene Wenger has his sights on Real Madrid's Pablo Saparia and AEK Athens Sokratis Papa, both 15-year-olds. (People)."

Oh ya. Just a note. Buy Branislav Ivanovic. Terrific player. Just scored for Lokomotiv today again. He's starting to convince me to buy him in other setups (I heard from other forumers about him). He would be a good buy. Bojan's coming into the picture in Barca. And also, did you try Banega? Quite good too.

Here are a few changes from Russia, maybe you can add them :

RB/LB Russian SHISHKIN, Roman Spartak Moskva 20 88

CM/AM Russian TORBINSKY, Dmitri No Club found 23 88

AM Brazilian RAMON, Osni São Paulo 19 87

RB/CB Serbian IVANOVIC, Branislav Corinthians 23 88

Good luck on your team ;)

Oh ya. Just a note. Buy Branislav Ivanovic. Terrific player. Just scored for Lokomotiv today again. He's starting to convince me to buy him in other setups (I heard from other forumers about him). He would be a good buy. Bojan's coming into the picture in Barca. And also' date=' did you try Banega? Quite good too.

Here are a few changes from Russia, maybe you can add them :

RB/LB Russian SHISHKIN, Roman Spartak Moskva 20 88

CM/AM Russian TORBINSKY, Dmitri No Club found 23 88

AM Brazilian RAMON, Osni São Paulo 19 87

RB/CB Serbian IVANOVIC, Branislav Corinthians 23 88

Good luck on your team ;)[/quote']

Many Thanks Johan. The first few results have been a bit poor (4 games, 2 draws, 2 defeats), but I reckon things will pick up once the we switch back to the winter league changes in a few weeks. Got a few players that will rise quite a bit I reckon.

I am a big fan of Banega, but cant afford him now. Will keep an eye on him, and will spend all of next seasons budget on him ;-)

Full backs- Brazillian twins Fabio and Rafael. Both of them play for Fluminese. Don't know if they are shown in the squads as they haven't yet played a competitive match.Apparently Man Utd have signed the pair in deal that will start from July next year.

I read somewhere that the twins have signed with Man Utd but wont but being going over there until they are 18 (currently 17) so they are still with Fluminese until they turn 18. So they might get a game before they head off to Man Utd.

Heres a promising one added recently.

Geert Arend ROORDA cm/rm rated 80

'He is a right wing midfielder and he can also be used as an attacking midfielder. He's a skilled player with a good pass and he can create chances. He's got insight, power and can also be used as a target man.

Another one i think is a steal!!

Jorge HERNANDEZ 19 year old Mexican dm currently rated 83

Hernandez currently plays for Mexican team Atlas and has also had an appearance in the Mexican National team,also played for u17 and u20 squads.

He was signed by Barcelona in 2006 but because of Spanish registration laws limiting the number of non EU players in club squads was unable to register for Barcelona who loaned him out to a 4th div side where he was unhappy and returned to Mexico to play for Atlas.

Hernandez currently plays for Mexican team Atlas and has also had an appearance in the Mexican National team' date='also played for u17 and u20 squads.

He was signed by Barcelona in 2006 but because of Spanish registration laws limiting the number of non EU players in club squads was unable to register for Barcelona who loaned him out to a 4th div side where he was unhappy and returned to Mexico to play for Atlas.

[/b']

Both good players Kev, for someone that nevers scouts like you. :P

They have both been mentioned a lot espescially Jorge Hernandez. You should have said this when he was rated a mere 75 and costed like 450K.

Hernandez currently plays for Mexican team Atlas and has also had an appearance in the Mexican National team' date='also played for u17 and u20 squads.

[/b']

Thanks Kevche. Looks like another useful addition to the squad. Just need to raise the funds to buy him first...;)

I seem to have bought 8 CBs and only 1 LB! I have £1.3m to spend. I was thinking about Insua, but as he doesn't play hardly, can't see him increasing anytime soon. Bought Basey last night for £10k, but he's not ready to play in the team. I only have Sakho at the moment, and have to play 3-5-2 when he's not fit.

Any suggestions? You've all been a great help in this experiment. Many Thanks.

- Rolling Thunder UK hope this helps

Vincent MURATORI AS Monaco LB 20 75 £547K

Has featured regularly for Monaco this year and should rise consequently

Yuri BERCHICHE Tottenham Hotspur LB/LM 17 75 £593K

Is very highly regarded by Tottenham academy. Jointly brought up with Bilbao to give him knowledge of both Spanish and English football. Won MVP at recent U18 tournament for Tottenham.

Carlos RINCON Empoli LB/LM 20 73 £198K

'The next Cafu' is interesting both Milan giants for his signature. Could be a future star.

Joe MATTOCK Leicester City LB/LM 17 75 £593K *BEST BUY*

Already playing for club and England U-21s, guaranteed to rise in next ratings.

Alternatively, if you have money try

Andres GUARDADO Deportivo La Coruna 21 90 £8.1M

Gareth BALE Tottenham Hotspur 18 86 £5.7M

Jose CRESPO Sevilla 20 80 £2.1M

Armand TRAORE Arsenal 18 80 £2.2M

Keep up the good work

- Rolling Thunder UK hope this helps

Vincent MURATORI AS Monaco LB 20 75 £547K

Has featured regularly for Monaco this year and should rise consequently

Yuri BERCHICHE Tottenham Hotspur LB/LM 17 75 £593K

Is very highly regarded by Tottenham academy. Jointly brought up with Bilbao to give him knowledge of both Spanish and English football. Won MVP at recent U18 tournament for Tottenham.

Carlos RINCON Empoli LB/LM 20 73 £198K

'The next Cafu' is interesting both Milan giants for his signature. Could be a future star.

Joe MATTOCK Leicester City LB/LM 17 75 £593K *BEST BUY*

Already playing for club and England U-21s' date=' guaranteed to rise in next ratings.

Alternatively, if you have money try

Andres GUARDADO Deportivo La Coruna 21 90 £8.1M

Gareth BALE Tottenham Hotspur 18 86 £5.7M

Jose CRESPO Sevilla 20 80 £2.1M

Armand TRAORE Arsenal 18 80 £2.2M

Keep up the good work[/quote']

All been mentioned before, one thing I have to add to that is.

Carlos Rincon is out on loan at Empoli from Inter Milan.