Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

Danijel Aleksic 16yrs, F, 71, Vojvodina

Captain of the Serbian U-17 team and beginning to get games in a team flying high in the Serbian league (2nd) - youngest player ever to appear in the Serbian Superliga.

Interest from most of europe following the headlines "the new serbian wonderkid" in a local serbian newspaper highlighting his talents (unfortunately could not read much of the article as my serbian is a bit rusty lol). Sure to be one to look out for in the future. Cheap to buy now in SM.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Danijel Aleksic 16yrs, F, 71, Vojvodina Captain of the Serbian U-17 team and beginning to get games in a team flying high in the Serbian league (2nd) - youngest player ever to appear in the Serbian S

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid Nice goals Are all these goals in Senior games or are some Reserve games ? he so did not mean number 43 it didn't hit his head lol

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

Danijel Aleksic 16yrs' date=' F, 71, Vojvodina[/b']

Captain of the Serbian U-17 team and beginning to get games in a team flying high in the Serbian league (2nd) - youngest player ever to appear in the Serbian Superliga.

Interest from most of europe following the headlines "the new serbian wonderkid" in a local serbian newspaper highlighting his talents (unfortunately could not read much of the article as my serbian is a bit rusty lol). Sure to be one to look out for in the future. Cheap to buy now in SM.

With the Serbian ratings coming round quite soon, does anyone know any stats for this young prospect and whether or not he's going to get a good rise this time round? Still extremely cheap to buy so worth knowing ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this guy is more of a long-term prospect but will rise and rise. Great potential for one so young and scored his first goal aged just sixteen in the Serbian Superliga (one of the youngest player... records he has broken).

You'll have to be patient to get the best out of him, but trust me, it will be worth it ;)

Yes this guy is more of a long-term prospect but will rise and rise. Great potential for one so young and scored his first goal aged just sixteen in the Serbian Superliga (one of the youngest player... records he has broken).

You'll have to be patient to get the best out of him' date=' but trust me, it will be worth it ;)[/quote']

Thx SmartDoc....i had him for most of my teams and he got a small rise....but 16 and 75,, that is pretty amazing.:D

OK guys after quite a bit of searching i have fond some info on the kid. B);)

He has made 2 Rezerva this season(serbian word which i think means reserve games :P) and has played 76 min (i'm sure about this one lol :P) andhe has 6 Nije ulazio u igru's (some serbian word again i think means sub app.)

If anyone can read Serbian then do see this site and tell us more about this kid. If not then we'll just have to keep guessing lol :P:D

Here is the link to the site: A wierd serbain site but i has info no the kid lol

BTW he's 4th from bottom(just to save u some time) :P:D

He has made 2 Rezerva this season(serbian word which i think means reserve games :P) and has played 76 min (i'm sure about this one lol :P) andhe has 6 Nije ulazio u igru's (some serbian word again i think means sub app.)

If anyone can read Serbian then do see this site and tell us more about this kid. If not then we'll just have to keep guessing lol :P:D

Here is the link to the site: A wierd serbain site but i has info no the kid lol

Haha...tht post rele cracked me up:D :P

• 4 weeks later...

Danijel Aleksic

A 16 year old playing in the U-17 world cup scoring 4 goals in 2 games and Manchester united are hot on his tail apparently he plays for FK Vojvodina he is also captain.

Here's the article on Wikipedia.

Danijel Aleksić (born April 30, 1991 in Pula, Istria, Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia) is a Serbian footballer, currently playing for FK Vojvodina.

Born to an ethnic Serb family, Danijel was only a couple of months old when his parents fled to Serbia due to the escalating ethnic conflict in Croatia. He started playing football at seven years of age in a local club FK Veternik. By the age 11, he transferred to FK Vojvodina where he made it through every age group.

On May 5, 2007, he made his senior debut for FK Vojvodina under head coach Milovan Rajevac in a league match versus Red Star Belgrade. Being only 16 years and 5 days old, Aleksić became the youngest player ever to appear in a Serbian Superliga match. By the end of 2006/07 season, he recorded one more league appearance.

On the DB Rated 75

• 1 month later...

Re: Danijel Aleksic

He just scored a goal in the U-17 finals.

This Below taken from Wikipedia.

He led his team single handidly all the way to the final group stage (scoring 6 out of Serbias 7 goals) and is a main contendor for the u-17 golden boot award for most goals.

Is he really such a big prospect for the future?

What is his potential rating?

It's hard to say with a unimpressive club but if he moves on he could be great because his potential is amazing.

U-17's world cup 2008 (Currently in progress) he single handedly took Serbia to the finals scoring 8 out of there 9 goals:cool:

It's hard to say with a unimpressive club but if he moves on he could be great because his potential is amazing.

U-17's world cup 2008 (Currently in progress) he single handedly took Serbia to the finals scoring 8 out of there 9 goals:cool:

RBC its not the U-17 world cup. that was last year held in canada this is the U-17 UEFA championship aka its just the european teams. This is a qualifying event for the next U-17 world cup to be held in 2009.

RBC its not the U-17 world cup. that was last year held in canada this is the U-17 UEFA championship aka its just the european teams. This is a qualifying event for the next U-17 world cup to be held in 2009.

The U-17 World Cup was held in Korea. The U-20 World Cup was in Canada. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just to help you little with Serbian, "Nije ulazio u igru" means didn't enter the game but being at sub bench. He was included in FK Vojvodina senior team this season, so here's what I found on the site you gave:

6x played

2x as a 1st team player

4x as a reserve

7x didn't enter game

1 Goal this season(for senior team)

1 Yellow Card

0 Red Card

262 Minutes spend on court

• 8 months later...

huh? Croatia didn't qualify for the U-21 tournament this summer..

Only Germany, Spain, England, Italy, Serbia, Belarus, Sweden, and Finland.

Serbia are huge favorites to win this summer of 2009.

We were finalists in 2007 against Holland.

We were semi-finalists in 2005

We were finalists in 2003 agianst Italy.

Now is our year to shine...and we are considered heavy favorites to win the whole tounrament this year.

Croatia is in our group for the 2011 qualifiers. That's our even more talented squad with...

Adem Ljajic: Manchester United

Danijel Aleksic: Serbian Wonderkid most likely going to Real Madrid summer.

Zoran Tosic: Manchester United

Miralem Sulejmani: Ajax

Slobodan Rajkovic: Chelsea

Nikola Saric: Liverpool

Nemanja Milic: Liverpool

Dusan Tadic: Ajax

Alen Stevanovic: Inter Milan

Filip Djurcic: Manchester United

Many other players will be making huge transfers this summer

and the list goes on......