Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

huh? Croatia didn't qualify for the U-21 tournament this summer..

Only Germany' date=' Spain, England, Italy, Serbia, Belarus, Sweden, and Finland.

Serbia are huge favorites to win this summer of 2009.

We were finalists in 2007 against Holland.

We were semi-finalists in 2005

We were finalists in 2003 agianst Italy.

Now is our year to shine...and we are considered heavy favorites to win the whole tounrament this year.

Croatia is in our group for the 2011 qualifiers. That's our even more talented squad with...

Adem Ljajic: Manchester United

Danijel Aleksic: Serbian Wonderkid most likely going to Real Madrid summer.

Zoran Tosic: Manchester United

Miralem Sulejmani: Ajax

Slobodan Rajkovic: Chelsea

Nikola Saric: Liverpool

Nemanja Milic: Liverpool

Dusan Tadic: Ajax

Alen Stevanovic: Inter Milan

Filip Djurcic: Manchester United

Many other players will be making huge transfers this summer

and the list goes on......[/quote']

In that list can you plz tell me who's gonna be big?

Cheers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Danijel Aleksic 16yrs, F, 71, Vojvodina Captain of the Serbian U-17 team and beginning to get games in a team flying high in the Serbian league (2nd) - youngest player ever to appear in the Serbian S

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid Nice goals Are all these goals in Senior games or are some Reserve games ? he so did not mean number 43 it didn't hit his head lol

It's always too early to tell with young players...

Of course Adem Ljajic and Danijel Aleksic are my top 2 prospects from Serbia. They have unbelievable talent.

Filip Djuricic is supposidly even more talented than both and at the age of 16 Red Star Belgrade were offering to pay him a higher salary fee than any other player in their squad!!! That's how big of a talent he's supposed to be. I've never seen him play but the news in Serbia is raving on about him. He had a trial at Manchester United and it's not official yet whether he transfed there or Red Star Belgrade.

Miralem Sulejmani has proven his consistency and I believe he will be one of the top wingers in the world in a couple years. He's a very hard worker and is always looking to improve his game.

Zoran Tosic already has a few games under his belt for Manchester United and is getting more and more minutes. Sir Alex Ferguson dubbed him as the next David Beckham due to his superb freekicks. He has excellent dribbling skills and extreme speed.

Dusan Tadic still plays in Serbia, so his game is limited but he's probably one of our best U-21 players. He has incredible vision..some of his passes are mind-boggling. He can from a winger to a central midfielder..but he prefers to play as an attacking midfielder.

Slobodan Rajkovic was supposed to be the next Nemanja Vidic until he got a 1 year ban for (supposidly) spitting at a ref at the Olympics. No proof has still been shown despite all those video cameras taping the video. Anyhow, he was the costliest transfer of all time for a player under the age of 17. He went to Chelsea for 5 million pounds. Now he's on loan at Twente and is in their starting lineup despite the long ban. He can only play at club level until his ban is over.

Nikola Saric is probably the most talented striker in Liverpool's youth group.

They beat Barcelona to his signature and he's done well for Liverpool reserves for the few times he's gotten to play. He's been injured for sometime now. (Knee problems)

Idk much about Alen Stevanovic. He plays at the same clubs as Filip Djuricic and Inter scouts dubbed him as "Serbia's Zidan"

So, I guess that speaks for itself.

Some other players i'd like to mention that weren't on this list are:

Gojko Kacar: Already capped a couple times for Serbia. IMO he will be Serbia's new Dejan Stankovic and even better. So, i'll let you guys decide if you want him or not.

Neven Subotic: Just declared recently that he will play for Serbia. He's considered as the biggest defensive prospect in all of GERMANY. He made all-team conference for the first half of the season. He's also a goal scoring machine..Excellent headers if you ask me.

Nemanja Matic: Just recently decided to play for Serbia's U-21's and is already a full international. He will be called up for the upcoming friendlies. He's got excellent dribbling, technique, speed, and suprisingly very tall. :)

I think he's going to make all-team conference this summer at the U-21 tournament along with Gojko Kacar :)

It's always too early to tell with young players...

Of course Adem Ljajic and Danijel Aleksic are my top 2 prospects from Serbia. They have unbelievable talent.

Filip Djuricic is supposidly even more talented than both and at the age of 16 Red Star Belgrade were offering to pay him a higher salary fee than any other player in their squad!!! That's how big of a talent he's supposed to be. I've never seen him play but the news in Serbia is raving on about him. He had a trial at Manchester United and it's not official yet whether he transfed there or Red Star Belgrade.

Miralem Sulejmani has proven his consistency and I believe he will be one of the top wingers in the world in a couple years. He's a very hard worker and is always looking to improve his game.

Zoran Tosic already has a few games under his belt for Manchester United and is getting more and more minutes. Sir Alex Ferguson dubbed him as the next David Beckham due to his superb freekicks. He has excellent dribbling skills and extreme speed.

Dusan Tadic still plays in Serbia' date=' so his game is limited but he's probably one of our best U-21 players. He has incredible vision..some of his passes are mind-boggling. He can from a winger to a central midfielder..but he prefers to play as an attacking midfielder.

Slobodan Rajkovic was supposed to be the next Nemanja Vidic until he got a 1 year ban for (supposidly) spitting at a ref at the Olympics. No proof has still been shown despite all those video cameras taping the video. Anyhow, he was the costliest transfer of all time for a player under the age of 17. He went to Chelsea for 5 million pounds. Now he's on loan at Twente and is in their starting lineup despite the long ban. He can only play at club level until his ban is over.

Nikola Saric is probably the most talented striker in Liverpool's youth group.

They beat Barcelona to his signature and he's done well for Liverpool reserves for the few times he's gotten to play. He's been injured for sometime now. (Knee problems)

Idk much about Alen Stevanovic. He plays at the same clubs as Filip Djuricic and Inter scouts dubbed him as "Serbia's Zidan"

So, I guess that speaks for itself.

Some other players i'd like to mention that weren't on this list are:

Gojko Kacar: Already capped a couple times for Serbia. IMO he will be Serbia's new Dejan Stankovic and even better. So, i'll let you guys decide if you want him or not.

Neven Subotic: Just declared recently that he will play for Serbia. He's considered as the biggest defensive prospect in all of GERMANY. He made all-team conference for the first half of the season. He's also a goal scoring machine..Excellent headers if you ask me.

Nemanja Matic: Just recently decided to play for Serbia's U-21's and is already a full international. He will be called up for the upcoming friendlies. He's got excellent dribbling, technique, speed, and suprisingly very tall. :)

I think he's going to make all-team conference this summer at the U-21 tournament along with Gojko Kacar :)[/quote']

Thank you for your detailed analysis it is much apprieciated.

At present i have Tosic,Ljajic and Aleksic i am assuming from your above quote that all of these have very bright futures ahead of them and therefore should continue to rise?

Thank you for your detailed analysis it is much apprieciated.

At present i have Tosic' date='Ljajic and Aleksic i am assuming from your above quote that all of these have very bright futures ahead of them and therefore should continue to rise?[/quote']

Yes.. :)

If I had to choose one player besides Ljajic and Aleksic..

I'd choose Gojko Kacar :)

He scored 5 goals in one against Hungary in a U-21 match as a DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER! lol

Also, three of those goals came in 3 minutes!!

87th min, 88th min, and 89th min..I know amazing ;)

Yes.. :)

If I had to choose one player besides Ljajic and Aleksic..

I'd choose Gojko Kacar :)

He scored 5 goals in one against Hungary in a U-21 match as a DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER! lol

Also' date=' three of those goals came in 3 minutes!!

87th min, 88th min, and 89th min..I know amazing ;)[/quote']

Thanks for the advice mate, do you know any info on Kacar within SM such as rating value and potential to rise?

• 2 weeks later...

huh? Croatia didn't qualify for the U-21 tournament this summer..

Only Germany' date=' Spain, England, Italy, Serbia, Belarus, Sweden, and Finland.

Serbia are huge favorites to win this summer of 2009.

We were finalists in 2007 against Holland.

We were semi-finalists in 2005

We were finalists in 2003 agianst Italy.

Now is our year to shine...and we are considered heavy favorites to win the whole tounrament this year.

Croatia is in our group for the 2011 qualifiers. That's our even more talented squad with...

Adem Ljajic: Manchester United

Danijel Aleksic: Serbian Wonderkid most likely going to Real Madrid summer.

Zoran Tosic: Manchester United

Miralem Sulejmani: Ajax

Slobodan Rajkovic: Chelsea

Nikola Saric: Liverpool

Nemanja Milic: Liverpool

Dusan Tadic: Ajax

Alen Stevanovic: Inter Milan

Filip Djurcic: Manchester United

Many other players will be making huge transfers this summer

and the list goes on......[/quote']

isnt derby county's 18 year old striker, prijovic in this squad? ive not had chance to see him yet but heard nothing but good things. he's on loan to yeovil atm tho.

• 2 weeks later...

isnt derby county's 18 year old striker' date=' prijovic in this squad? ive not had chance to see him yet but heard nothing but good things. he's on loan to yeovil atm tho.[/quote']

He's a great player but at the moment we have way too many young talented strikers.

Danijel Aleksic, Nemanja Milic, Petar Skuletic, Darko Lazovic, Predrag Stevanovic, Filip Djuricic, Djordje Susnjar, and a few others are all better and more talented than Prijovic. Prijovic played for Parma last season and then they got demoted to Serie B so he came to Derby County but then went on loan to get more playing time. I wouldn't spend my money on him though at least not until he proves himself and can crack a spot in Serbia's youth squad.

• 4 weeks later...

HOLY ****!

Is it just me or did anybody else know that Danijel Aleksic won Golden Player of the U-17 competition last year!?!? I thought it was going to be rewarded to Tafer.

* 2008: Danijel Aleksić

* 2007: Bojan Krkić

* 2006: Toni Kroos

* 2005: Nuri Şahin

* 2004: Cesc Fàbregas

* 2003: David Rodríguez

* 2002: Wayne Rooney

2008: Danijel Aleksić

Tuesday 1 July 2008

by Paul Saffer

e-mailPrintDigg!Diggdel.icio.usSave

Danijel Aleksić shows his skills against ScotlandDanijel Aleksić shows his skills against Scotland (©sportsfile)

Spain may have won the 2007/08 UEFA European Under-17 Championship with a talented lineup that left even veteran coach Juan Santisteban stunned but they were not the only team with stars that May in Antalya. One player who bowed out in the group stage was soon outpacing even his Spanish contemporaries.

Feats

Even before the finals in Turkey, Danijel Aleksić was marked out as one of the prospects to watch. The top scorer in qualifying with seven goals, including five in three Elite round matches, he had made his senior debut for FK Vojvodina against FK Crvena Zvezda on 5 May 2007, setting a top-flight record five days after his 16th birthday, and a month before the U17 finals he opened his league account.

Stunning goal

Therefore when he got to Turkey, there was a lot for Aleksić to live up to. It did not take him long. In the opening game against Scotland the first half was drifting to a goalless conclusion when Aleksandar Ignjovski sent in a cross and Aleksić met it with a stunning overhead volley to put Serbia ahead, just as he had done in the Elite round against Slovakia. Three minutes after the interval his powerful finish gave Scotland goalkeeper Grant Adam no chance, and the points were secure. Aleksić also showed a mature attitude afterwards, telling uefa.com: "I didn't actually play that well in the first half but I got lucky in the last minute."

Swift rise

Life proved tougher in the next two games, as Serbia lost 1-0 to the Netherlands and drew 0-0 with Turkey to miss out on the semi-finals. But Aleksić's tally of nine goals for the competition as a whole was the joint-best, and he was soon bolstering his reputation further. Staying loyal to Vojvodina, he was an 83rd-minute substitute in the 2008/09 season opener against Crvena Zvezda and struck in injury time for a 2-0 win. By the autumn he was appearing regularly. His performances were winning headlines and in December 2008 he was named Serbian Young Player of the Year and given his senior international debut against Poland. "That really was the year of my dreams," said Aleksić.

HOLY ****!

Is it just me or did anybody else know that Danijel Aleksic won Golden Player of the U-17 competition last year!?!? I thought it was going to be rewarded to Tafer.

* 2008: Danijel Aleksić

* 2007: Bojan Krkić

* 2006: Toni Kroos

* 2005: Nuri Şahin

* 2004: Cesc Fàbregas

* 2003: David Rodríguez

* 2002: Wayne Rooney

who's david rodriguez?

any more news on him joining madrid?

Madrid y Villarreal se disputan al joven serbio Aleksic

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/madrid-villarreal-disputan-joven-serbio/dasftb/20090331dasdasftb_24/Tes

It seems like Real Madrid and Villarreal had scouts on the game against Germany today, they were in Serbia too spy on Dani.

Three german clubs were there as well; Hamburg, Hertha Berlin (surprise, surprise) and Hoffenheim.

I Arsen Venger u redu za Aleksića

Cetvrtak, 2. april 2009. 15:44

Evropa je poludela za Danijelom Aleksićem.

Posle tri nemačka kluba (Hamburg, Herta, Hofenhajm) i Real Madrida, čiji su ga skauti snimali u Inđiji u porazu omladinske reprezentacije Srbije od Nemačke (0:1), oko na 17-godišnjeg napadača Vojvodine bacio je i Arsen Venger.

Prema tvrdnji "Dejli mirora", nadaleko čuvenoj skautskoj mreži Arsenala nije promakao vanserijski talenat Aleksića.

Mladi fudbaler, koji je već debitovao i za "A" reprezentaciju, po svemu sudeći se neće još dugo zadržati na "Karađorđu", a da li će ga odvesti Nemci, Španci, Englezi ili neko četvrti možda će se znati već na leto.

(MONDO, foto MN Press)

Arsenal eye up Danijel Aleksic

Now it says that Serbian starlet Danijel Aleksic is being heavily tracked by Arsene Wenger and that he will be looking to sign him this summer along with rivalry from Real Madrid and a couple of Germany clubs.