Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Danijel Aleksic 16yrs, F, 71, Vojvodina Captain of the Serbian U-17 team and beginning to get games in a team flying high in the Serbian league (2nd) - youngest player ever to appear in the Serbian S

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid Nice goals Are all these goals in Senior games or are some Reserve games ? he so did not mean number 43 it didn't hit his head lol

Re: Danijel Aleksic - the next serbian wonderkid

Umm... ts quite a lot.. but 12 mil for Ronaldo seemed a lot ;)

Do u rate Aleksic or Ljajic higher??

I rate Ljajic a bit higher than Aleksic...

Aleksic was rated higher last year and even was voted best young player of the first half of 2008/2009 season. Then Ljajic just emerged brilliantly out of nowhere! :eek:

I definitely rate Ljaja higher at the moment to be honest. I think he will for sure become a big player under the guidance of SAF.

Aleksic just needs playing time. He had a quarrel with his manager and coaches at Vojvodina because they bought foreigners just to raise their prices and sell them. He was getting annoyed of sitting on the bench. He's hardly played this season even though currently he's second best striker in the squad behind Mrdja. I think Man City will most likely loan him out to a Championship club or a club in Holland because he said that's where he wanted to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Abdel Zizi

Signed for Genoa apparently. Good move I think' date=' decent league and should get lots of gametime (unlike Man City for example).[/quote']

NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

He signed for my favorite team:eek:

EDIT: It's true, it's true!

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't Rossi scored only goal vs Chievo?

On SoccerWay they state that M.Rossi scored on the 63rd Minute and Aleksic didn't start or came off from the Bench :confused: so he couldn't of scored and assisted in the Chievo game!!

And also from the Video Highlights it shows Rossi scoring so your information on Aleksic is wrong' date=' sorry :(

[b']Link:[/b] http://vodpod.com/watch/3008820-genoa-vs-chievo-1-0

Guest Abdel Zizi

On SoccerWay they state that M.Rossi scored on the 63rd Minute and Aleksic didn't start or came off from the Bench :confused: so he couldn't of scored and assisted in the Chievo game!!

And also from the Video Highlights it shows Rossi scoring so your information on Aleksic is wrong' date=' sorry :(

[b']Link:[/b] http://vodpod.com/watch/3008820-genoa-vs-chievo-1-0

As Delija already said, Aleksic feauted in the Primavera team;, which is the youth competition in Italy.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...