• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ec 30,000! I'd be interested but only if it's a 5 Div standard EC

Re: Ec 30,000!

Re: Ec 30,000! I'll dust off one of my old secondary accounts and jump in. (Saving the 3rd slot on my main account for 30k).

I am interested' date=' so basically we wait till 30000 English championship is open then just grab the club. Right?[/quote']

Aye mate...but I wouldnt hope on getting a top club this way, as some will reserve clubs. You may get lucky though, if youre quick enough :)

Got one slot left, that ive been saving for this GW...which hopefully will be filled like 28697 (Only full one I can get in lol).

Aye mate...but I wouldnt hope on getting a top club this way' date=' as some will reserve clubs. You may get lucky though, if youre quick enough :)

Got one slot left, that ive been saving for this GW...which hopefully will be filled like 28697 (Only full one I can get in lol).[/quote']

I know I won t get a top club. I was late for few hours in 28697 and got Peterborough Utd. Still it s nice to play in these kind of setups.

Just saw that the new EC 29845 is a 2 divisional GW.:eek:

Will it affect 30000?

majority of them are 2 divisions so the odds of 30,000 being a 5 division set up are not good.

problem with a new 5 division is the quitters that leave after a few weeks , having done their transfers and losing a few games, don't be fooled by all these posts about people wanting to join, plenty of quitters have their names down and it wouldn't be the first time a set up fails before the end of the first season despite all the excitement beforehand.

a 2 division gameworld could mean it stays full for a long time.

someone might buy 30,000 as a 5 division gameworld though.

Could be worth seeing what RPR has to say, I know it is not exactly his set up since it is a public EC, though it was his idea to predominantly fill it with forumers, however with it being a landmark number it would make sense for someone to purchase it if the idea is to make sure it is a 5 division EC although a 4 division I feel would be easier to fill and easier to replace the inevitable quitters.

I'll do it then. Or give the credits to someone more committed (if I can)' date=' then they can buy it instead. I have 5300 credits so it fits perfectly. Would rather me use up mine that I'm never gonna use than someone else do it! :)[/quote']

Actually I read it wrong. 10000 credits of around $10 are required to buy a Standard Game World. Reading mistake sorry!:o

Dont think you can give away ur credits though

he can. If he has bought them.:rolleyes:

Could be worth seeing what RPR has to say' date=' I know it is not exactly his set up since it is a public EC, though it was his idea to predominantly fill it with forumers, however with it being a landmark number it would make sense for someone to purchase it if the idea is to make sure it is a 5 division EC although a 4 division I feel would be easier to fill and easier to replace the inevitable quitters.[/font']

he'll be much more happy if someone buy this to make it a 5 divisional GW coz I know he mustn't have enough credits to buy it himself. Hindu Muslim 2 poor bhai!:D