Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

Had my eye on the counter for a while expecting EC30000 to be popular due to it being such a big milestone but never actually thought to see if there was a thread in the forum for it.

Just to say I'm interested and I hope there's room for me on any form of list.

We're a little over a hundred away now, so perhaps we might see this happen in around a month. Plenty of time for me to make the tough decision on which of my clubs to leave to welcome in the fresh challenge.

81 ECs more to go.......

Till these 81 ECs come' date=' can we decide what special EC 30000 is going to have other than the fact that I'll be in it?:D

Lets have a discussion about making this one a much more interesting & fairer than any other ECs.[/quote']

Don't flatter yourself I'm sure you will dissapear again :P

LOL @ this..

Im really active with my new job, so id be keen to be in charge of a friendly cup style competition as has been done many times (under 23 maybe?)

im thinking of a kind of competition (havent seen done in an Ec but could be wrong) where any team that registers can buy a nominated ANY PLAYER for ANY VALUE during season (before 10wks out) and at seasons end ALL teams must sell that player to ext, person with most gain wins. (thinking cash value net as percentage means only 10kers will win. Give small clubs a chance as gateshead can buy a Free agent for 75% of say 4m and be worth 9-10m on resale if he is top player in key pos etc, while big clubs its harder to make big dollars, and you wont wanna be selling key 90+ players..)

Winner has to buy x (no of entrants) of 500k and every other entrant must then pay 1m for one. 20 competitors and we be talking 10M prize

thoughts?

LOL @ this..

Im really active with my new job' date=' so id be keen to be in charge of a friendly cup style competition as has been done many times (under 23 maybe?)

im thinking of a kind of competition (havent seen done in an Ec but could be wrong) where any team that registers can buy a nominated ANY PLAYER for ANY VALUE during season (before 10wks out) and at seasons end ALL teams must sell that player to ext, person with most gain wins. (thinking cash value net as percentage means only 10kers will win. Give small clubs a chance as gateshead can buy a Free agent for 75% of say 4m and be worth 9-10m on resale if he is top player in key pos etc, while big clubs its harder to make big dollars, and you wont wanna be selling key 90+ players..)

Winner has to buy x (no of entrants) of 500k and every other entrant must then pay 1m for one. 20 competitors and we be talking 10M prize

thoughts?[/quote']

Although I do agree mate, it would be nice to have a little twist to this EC...all that about transfer's (which I admit I do not understand:p) would be almost impossible to implement! Nice idea though..The under-21 cup thingy :)

LOL @ this..

Im really active with my new job' date=' so id be keen to be in charge of a friendly cup style competition as has been done many times (under 23 maybe?)

thoughts?[/quote']

good idea though I din't understand it completely but still a good one.:D

No I won't. I'm incincible not invisible haha....

Although I do agree mate' date=' it would be nice to have a little twist to this EC...all that about transfer's (which I admit I do not understand:p) would be almost impossible to implement! Nice idea though..The under-21 cup thingy :)[/quote']

yeah the cup is an easy one, seen it done loads of times.. would be nice to do something a bit diffo. maybe something different along transfer lines like the current race to reach 90.

make it groups of 4 (as many as wanna play). all buy a 79 or less player. season end the winner of the group has the option to sell that player to last in group for 150% of CV?

yeah the cup is an easy one' date=' seen it done loads of times.. would be nice to do something a bit diffo. maybe something different along transfer lines like the current race to reach 90.

make it groups of 4 (as many as wanna play). all buy a 79 or less player. season end the winner of the group has the option to sell that player to last in group for 150% of CV?[/quote']

Difficult to implement transfer stipulations since many will dig there heels in and flatly refuse and secondly not everyone will be forumers so the non forumers attitude to it will be "Why should I?"

What would be great to see is Team Of The Round and Predictions threads for every Division that continue on a weekly basis and stick. That would make this GW huge on the forum.

The youth cup is a good concept but right now over in 7777 there are many managers accidentally fielding ineligible teams - perhaps some sort of group then knockout tournament (like an SMFA tournament that isn't restricted to Division 1 teams) - The Champions League 30000 and Europa League 30000, if you will?

What would be great to see is Team Of The Round and Predictions threads for every Division that continue on a weekly basis and stick. That would make this GW huge on the forum.

The youth cup is a good concept but right now over in 7777 there are many managers accidentally fielding ineligible teams - perhaps some sort of group then knockout tournament (like an SMFA tournament that isn't restricted to Division 1 teams) - The Champions League 30000 and Europa League 30000' date=' if you will?[/quote']

Indeed we'll try to have a youth or reserve championship & a UCL like championship will be a good idea. Especially for teams in div. 3 to 5.