• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Ec 30,000! I'd be interested but only if it's a 5 Div standard EC

Re: Ec 30,000!

Re: Ec 30,000! I'll dust off one of my old secondary accounts and jump in. (Saving the 3rd slot on my main account for 30k).

so it's looking like 25th -29th March.

it also looks like it will be full if it is a 5 division set up.

if it is ' date=' how many original managers do you think will quit before the end of the season? 15 - 20, 20 - 25 or more.[/quote']

about 15% I think. But thats usual. We'll try & make it better so that the leaving managers % comes down.

about 15% I think. But thats usual. We'll try & make it better so that the leaving managers % comes down.

there wont be anything you can do to stop the quitters, they either have had their fun in spending all the money and cant wait for the tb's to end or they aint winning every game.

Normally comes down to not being very good in the transfer market or at tactics that leads them to quit or not log in for 30 days.

One thing that has been forgotten, if it isn't bought by someone, there will be these SM made up accounts at the start, who are there to make the set up seem fuller than it is, I might be wrong but they seem to leave after 7 days.

there wont be anything you can do to stop the quitters' date=' they either have had their fun in spending all the money and cant wait for the tb's to end or they aint winning every game.

Normally comes down to not being very good in the transfer market or at tactics that leads them to quit or not log in for 30 days.

One thing that has been forgotten, if it isn't bought by someone, there will be these SM made up accounts at the start, who are there to make the set up seem fuller than it is, I might be wrong but they seem to leave after 7 days.[/quote']

yeah but I'm not talking about those. The one who is unsatisfied will leave & won't stay but the ones following their footsteps should be holded back as their exit can cayse damage to the GW. If a manager is in 5th div & see 8 managers leaving within a week, he sort to lose interest & may leave too. That man should be holded back.

With it being a public gw it will be first come first serve (apart from the ones who reserve clubs.)

Sure a few forumers will be delighted to know I will be hoping for a club in 30000 ;):D:p

I doubt anyone really cares. If they do then they need to get a life.

On a separate note I am undecided whether to reserve a top club' date=' go for a middle of the road team or start off in Div 5. Oh such decisions![/font']

I doubt anyone really cares. If they do then they need to get a life. :D:D:D:D:D

On a separate note I am undecided whether to reserve a top club' date=' go for a middle of the road team or start off in Div 5. Oh such decisions![/font']

Well I'm looking for a Div 5 team..... unless there's not much interest then the lowest competitive league! :eek:

Well I'm looking for a Div 5 team..... unless there's not much interest then the lowest competitive league! :eek:

I am really after a low maintenance side' date=' not got the time to do the whole scouting for risers since I have three or four clubs out of my 16 (soon to be 18) that already require such dedication.[/font']