Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

Thanks' date=' mate!

It sucks that you won't be able to join us. :([/quote']

Eh. In time will surely be an open place at a small team. I'll join then.

:o

sorry to hear that' date=' the judge wasn't very lenient with you, was he?.[/quote']

Haha! Yeah. The judge of universities and degrees punished me to study a month in that awful language. : ))

But no worries. I'll still find some time for my United in EC 6952. :D

Is this still expected to be sorted with SM as a 5 div EC? If so my interest is still very much there. If it ends up a 2 div set-up then my interest will go through the floor and I'll give it a miss.

If I'm not mistaken, Noisy mentioned he'd contact an admin or something, to make sure EC 30000 would have 5 divisions.

Just spoken to Noisy who contacted one of the devs, who did state that he will see what he can do but can't make any promises.

I would suggest that due to the interest and the amount of managers who will want to reserve clubs then it is going to be of financial benefit to SM to make it 5 divisions.

I wont really like to risk it and trust the Dev's.It would be great Raz if you can buy it.

Plus...

Is there anyone who could be interested in running a Prediction competition,I for sure will do a team of the week and select 11 players from the whole 5 div's

I wont really like to risk it and trust the Dev's.It would be great Raz if you can buy it.

Plus...

Is there anyone who could be interested in running a Prediction competition' date='I for sure will do a team of the [b']week[/b] and select 11 players from the whole 5 div's

It will be 5 Divisions just chill will you.