Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

Getting Closer now,Would want everyone's suggestions regarding the thread should we carry on with this on or a new one should be made for Reports etc,I'd personally want to carry on with this one.

What do you think ?

Getting Closer now' date='Would want everyone's suggestions regarding the thread should we carry on with this on or a new one should be made for Reports etc,I'd personally want to carry on with this one.

What do you think ?[/quote']

Personally I think a new thread would be the best idea. This one has 27 pages of clutter at the start. Since you're the OP, as long as you're OK with keeping the club list at the start updated and all that then it wouldn't be a major thing keeping this one, I'm just a little OCD when it comes to organisation.

Plus of course, you'd have to move the thread from New Game Worlds to English Championships.

Personally I think a new thread would be the best idea. This one has 27 pages of clutter at the start. Since you're the OP' date=' as long as you're OK with keeping the club list at the start updated and all that then it wouldn't be a major thing keeping this one, I'm just a little OCD when it comes to organisation.

Plus of course, you'd have to move the thread from New Game Worlds to English Championships.[/quote']

Same here,I'd want it to be organized.I've got no problem with making a new thread and creating a CL at the first page if everyone gives a thumps up to this idea.

Personally I think a new thread would be the best idea. This one has 27 pages of clutter at the start. Since you're the OP' date=' as long as you're OK with keeping the club list at the start updated and all that then it wouldn't be a major thing keeping this one, I'm just a little OCD when it comes to organisation.

Plus of course, you'd have to move the thread from New Game Worlds to English Championships.[/quote']

Agree with this a new thread would probably be best option

Up to 29991 in the coming soon list now.

If I remember rightly, didn't this level of progress happen once before, a few years ago...

Can't remember which GW it was for but there was a forum filled EC in the works, and suddenly the creation rate went through the roof to get to the number quicker. This seems very similar.

Up to 29991 in the coming soon list now.

If I remember rightly' date=' didn't this level of progress happen once before, a few years ago...

Can't remember which GW it was for but there was a forum filled EC in the works, and suddenly the creation rate went through the roof to get to the number quicker. This seems very similar.[/quote']

if it's the time I'm thinking of, it then slowed right down just before it got to the intended set up.

SM know the busy times of the week and I don't blame them for using that period as the time to reserve clubs in this gameworld.

If the set up is allowing Edward in, I'm not sure I want to join, I thought it was going to be exclusive.

Just a heads up: this GW will open very soon after it becomes available for people to reserve clubs. As soon as a certain number of people make reservations it opens up publicly and we can assume there will be a fair few reserving clubs.

So we could, quite possibly, be filling up this GW in the next couple of days.