Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

Yes mate, up for this!!!

I would think this may be about 3 months away though!

But I like the forethought. Plenty of forum worlds have opened recently so this will open far enough away to let have a full season before it opens.

Something to get excited about :)

Yes mate' date=' up for this!!!

I would think this may be about 3 months away though![/quote']

Exactly, why wait so long?

Why don't we make 2 lists?

If some people wants to join a GW, that will open soon, they put their name on the corresponding list.

If other people wanna join EC 30,000 (and maybe the other EC), RPR will add their names to the EC 30,000 list.

What are your thoughts, guys?:)

Exactly' date=' why wait so long?

If some people wanna join a GW, that will open soon, they put their name on the corresponding list.

If other people wanna join EC 30,000 (and maybe the other EC), RPR will add their names to the EC 30,000 list.

What are your thoughts, guys?:)[/quote']

Dont think there will be a lot of people interested that we can break them up into two lists...

I think we need to agree upon one thing whether to wait or go earlier with a good Title..

what about 29500?will open too earlier I guess :o

Thanks a lot' date=' mate!

But I'd like to start managing a brand new EC team.

I hope you get more managers for your GW, though.:)[/quote']

It's got the best forumers there is in there so it's a shame your missing out, only 3 games in I think.

are you interested Ash?

I'm keeping an eye on this yeah mate.

If everyone agrees we can start it a tad earlier' date='would want to hear public opinion.[/quote']

I don't, a lot of forum setups have opened recently & I think a good break would be getter & have more of a chance of getting a larger number of forumers interested.

Exactly' date=' why wait so long?

If some people wants to join a GW, that will open soon, they put their name on the corresponding list.

What are your thoughts, guys?:)[/quote']

Why wait so long? As stated above, new forum setups have been created & it might be a bit of an overload. - if you wanna start your own sooner rather than later then by all means go for it, I just doubt you'll get the level, & amount of forumers that will sustain the setup.

It's got the best forumers there is in there so it's a shame your missing out' date=' only 3 games in I think.

I'm keeping an eye on this yeah mate.

I don't, a lot of forum setups have opened recently & I think a good break would be getter & have more of a chance of getting a larger number of forumers interested.

Why wait so long? As stated above, new forum setups have been created & it might be a bit of an overload. - if you wanna start your own sooner rather than later then by all means go for it, I just doubt you'll get the level, & amount of forumers that will sustain the setup.[/quote']

what myself and Pedro have discussed is that although we will take care of the number but we will not rush into it,first get a large amount of forumers in and then decide and ofcourse that would take time and would give a break as well that yo just stated.

Wait. If you rush a new one nobody will join and it will flop. You have to get about 60 people interested and then just keep updating the thread the closer it gets. When it is about 2 weeks away you go on a big push to remind everyone and get more interest.

That way you can have about 80-100 interested people, of which about 60 will join straight away. That is over the whole of a full word then the rest will come.

Riferimento: Ec 30,000!

ok chaps its currently 29448 and i do know that there have been some new ec's recently but we shouldn't just let this good number pass by.

So if you are interested' date='post here and i'll put your name down![/size']

interested

rpr

lupin7474

treble1999

posh76

sjain

ghora

benjo_benjo

pedrooliveira

zlook vulk

superharber

johnjharman

will

ryan987

probables

justin x

smut

ashtini

total=16

im interested!!

Wait. If you rush a new one nobody will join and it will flop. You have to get about 60 people interested and then just keep updating the thread the closer it gets. When it is about 2 weeks away you go on a big push to remind everyone and get more interest.

That way you can have about 80-100 interested people' date=' of which about 60 will join straight away. That is over the whole of a full word then the rest will come.[/quote']

Yeah mate,we wont rush into it and wait for the right time before starting it :)

If everyone agrees we can start it a tad earlier' date='would want to hear public opinion.[/quote']

I won't join unless there are a lot of managers signed up. If it opens too early at say less than 50% full, I guarantee it will be a flop within the first season. I hate nothing more than investing time in a team for everyone to start quitting.

Happy to spread word though.

I won't join unless there are a lot of managers signed up. If it opens too early at say less than 50% full' date=' I guarantee it will be a flop within the first season. I hate nothing more than investing time in a team for everyone to start quitting.

Happy to spread word though.[/quote']

I agree mate,theres no rush,lets get plenty of intrest first,most ec,s die down after the first season and people start quitin,we need to get this as full up as we can,how many teams are there goin to be?

I won't join unless there are a lot of managers signed up. If it opens too early at say less than 50% full' date=' I guarantee it will be a flop within the first season. I hate nothing more than investing time in a team for everyone to start quitting.

Happy to spread word though.[/quote']

Dont worry,we are in no rush.

Yeah would be great :D