Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Great.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Great.

It's been open for 5 minutes, how? Just... how?

Watford.. Standard! B)

Woulda gone Wrexham but they were annoyingly taken' date=' the only team outside the top 2 Divisions I was gonna go for but in oh well, Watford will do.[/quote']

I'm in with Wrexham..... What have i done!!! :eek::eek::eek:

My first choice was Gateshead' date=' they had gone so decided on Wrexham or Cambridge, and plumped for Cambridge, dwelled on it to long. We Know why Chris has took the Welsh outfit as he likes a trip up the Wrexham lol.[/font']

I'm in with Wrexham..... What have i done!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Sorry' date=' if you want them i can change, not fussed[/quote']

Cheers for the offer mate but it turns out I'm all talk! :P

Naaa I would have took them before, I'll stick with Watford now I've shortlisted alot of players, it's just cause I used to live near there and a lot of my friends support the, only reason! Best of luck though! ;)

australia, so missed this, and i dont want to play a div4/5 side was hoping either a powerhoues (never had one in a forum EC) or a div 2/3 side that i am fond of like preston, boro, Wigan or Crewe.

have fun everyone, really excited for this shame it opened at a stupid hour here

Division 5

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) takes control of Gateshead.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Gateshead were founded in 1889 and play their home games at Gateshead International Stadium in Gateshead. The club is also known as The Tynesiders.

I'll let all the dust die down, before bidding anymore (Semi-signed 2)...just to let the other managers in D5 have a chance :P