Ec 30,000!

RPR

Re: Ec 30,000!

RPR-

I think this link has become a bit confused.

I presume you originally started by gathering information on those that would be interested in the next forum filled EC gameworld.

Whilst a list is a good way of gauging the interest, I get the impression that some seem to think that they will get a team if they put their name down now.

I hope most realise that it will be those that pay to reserve clubs that will get the top teams and that it might possibly be a 2 division set up.

I don't mean to be negative about the set up, just realistic.

RPR-

I think this link has become a bit confused.

I presume you originally started by gathering information on those that would be interested in the next forum filled EC gameworld.

Whilst a list is a good way of gauging the interest' date=' I get the impression that some seem to think that they will get a team if they put their name down now.

I hope most realise that it will be those that pay to reserve clubs that will get the top teams and that it might possibly be a 2 division set up.

I don't mean to be negative about the set up, just realistic.[/quote']

this they need to understand,but there are just a few people who are unsure about it but most of the people know that its gonna be Random picking by themselves whenever it opens.

I'll be getting in touch to Venk about buying a standard EC or maybe even a custom one as he has slots and said he would buy one so I dont think that would be a problem.

Ok guys,going to tell you once more as smut has a very valid point and I realize this as well.

Anyone who is still unsure about it is that this is going to be a standard English Champs where you will have to take a team yourself by reserving it or taking over when it opens,this needs to be made clear that I wont be offering or telling you your clubs and this need to be done by yourself.I'm just listing the names down to have a rough assumption of the amount of people interested in this one so as smut said you shouldn't be relying upon me that I'm going to offer you a club.

I'm pretty sure that many already knew what I've said above.

Ok chaps its currently 29448 and I DO KNOW that there have been some new EC's recently but we shouldn't just let this good number pass by.

So if you are interested' date='post here and I'll put your name down![/size']

Interested

RPR

Lupin7474

Treble1999

Posh76

SJain

Ghora

Benjo_Benjo

Pedrooliveira

Zlook Vulk

Superharber

JohnjHarman

Will

Ryan987

Terminator Settanta

Shairflair

Young Boy

Jono6895

Wigginmon

Still_sylv

Barney LFC

Probables

Justin X

Smut

Ashtini

Uee Tobias

Hdixit

Scrooll

Total=26

RPR mate, I've got 4 more people, interested in joining a brand new EC:

gav Gav

Hazard

BrunoSCP

David Silva

I see you contacted still sylv; I did, too, and he's interested, indeed.:)

That's way to long for me guys' date='i just think it would be better doin a 2 division one,that way it stops 100% full with good managers.[/quote']

its not necessarily about Feb mate,if I get 90 or so members willing to join today,I'd start it tomorrow.

The 2 div's EC's dont tend to me a success and many people like low division challenges so not thinking on this route atm.

I'm in, i'll join whenever it opens as i've just quit all my gold sides.

For the good of the GW i'd wait for 30000, you can always open one earlier too for people who want to get in one sooner. But 30000 is bound to get a high level of interest whatever happens purely because of the number.

Think i'll go for a lower prem side/championship team.

Does anybody actually realise that you can't choose a team unless you pay for it? It isn't fate and the RPR can't decide either, you either buy it before hand or settle for a club that's left, depending how quick you are the club could be good or it could be a little club, that's the way this thing works.

Does anybody actually realise that you can't choose a team unless you pay for it? It isn't fate and the RPR can't decide either' date=' you either buy it before hand or settle for a club that's left, depending how quick you are the club could be good or it could be a little club, that's the way this thing works.[/quote']

Yeah, you're right, mate.

I won't reserve a club.

In fact, I will try to get the best one I can, but tbh I don't mind taking control of a non-Premiership team.:)